Everyone knows Biden is a 'figurehead president'

Social Media

Tug   Yes we do know that Biden is only the man out front.  He doesn't know where he is.  Where he should be.  Anyone can read from a teleprompter or cue cards.  He is not there mentally.  Yes, the majority of Americans know he is a figurehead and not even a good figurehead.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, animalmagic said:

Personally, I'd apply for American citizenship to vote for anybody running against Trump!

Good luck with that.  Although you might want to contact the Mexican cartels, who could help in border crossing—for a fee, of course.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/18/2023 at 4:18 PM, Tropposurfer said:

Look at the alternatives within the GOP, and what appears will be again their candidate for the most powerful office in the world and his last tenure, running the USA and then ask yourself the honest slow question. 

Can the entire world, not just the myopic xenophobic, insular, self-delusion USA, afford, cope with, and risk a GOP candidate or God forbid the madman, sociopath that is Trump as President, or in fact a Party that has betrayed ever notion of the Constitution?

If you think Trump is a good man, a decent man, a man who is mature, balanced enough to listen to sound advice, to make sound wise broad thinking and seasoned decisions, to serve his nation, that nations responsibility, and the power this nation wields, to understand and act in effective ways to minister to the balance in our world then you are seriously compromised as a critically thinking adult.

Donald Trump; From the clinical opinions of 37 independent thinking US psychiatrists (not a cabal of deep-state jealous Trump hating communists) who say in measured, clinical, written opinions that Trump is not only unfit to hold this Office of President again but that he he needs to be hospitalised and foremost never allowed near such power ever again!

If you think this literal clinical mass-opinion is somehow out of whack, wrong, a lie, an anti-Trump hater narrative, or some deep-state conspiracy then I suggest you are very unwell and need treatment. 

They probably are this "cabal of deep-state jealous Trump hating communists".

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/18/2023 at 6:04 PM, candide said:

He has done very little, indeed..... Just lead economic growth among G7 countries, record low unemployment, increase industrial sovereignty ( ex semiconductors), increase energy production and record energy exports, improve infrastructure, stimulate energy transition, etc...

How did he earn money? You can check his tax returns which have been made public for around 20 years. For example, he earned $10 million with his last book.

Maybe some of the returns weren't returned. A bit like junior?

On 7/18/2023 at 6:09 PM, Skeptic7 said:

Abso-eff'n-lutelyDuh. 

Trump is a narcissistic, lying, deranged, delusional, trainwreck of a "person". He's everything wrong with human beings...ALL stuffed into one dangerous imbecile.

Looks to me like the dangerous imbecile is in the WH right now.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2023 at 7:39 PM, thaipo7 said:

Tug   Yes we do know that Biden is only the man out front.  He doesn't know where he is.  Where he should be.  Anyone can read from a teleprompter or cue cards.  He is not there mentally.  Yes, the majority of Americans know he is a figurehead and not even a good figurehead.

Another kind of head perhaps?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

Looks to me like the dangerous imbecile is in the WH right now.

Well I donno here’s an example for you,the last guy 45 went from my button is bigger than yours then Segwayed into we fell in love made a fool of himself and America flushing 40 years of diplomacy and sanctions down the drain for a photo op.Now president Biden when N Korea is acting up quietly has a nuclear submarine visit quietly that sends a message that little Kim is sure to understand that sir is leadership not by some empty figure head .underestimate Joe Biden at your peril just ask Putin he knows 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tug said:

Well I donno here’s an example for you,the last guy 45 went from my button is bigger than yours then Segwayed into we fell in love made a fool of himself and America flushing 40 years of diplomacy and sanctions down the drain for a photo op.Now president Biden when N Korea is acting up quietly has a nuclear submarine visit quietly that sends a message that little Kim is sure to understand that sir is leadership not by some empty figure head .underestimate Joe Biden at your peril just ask Putin he knows 

I'll need the code to unscramble that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Tug has previously apologised for his difficult to read style, due, I think to a lack of a good education. Very humble I thought.... pregnant pause...... That said, color me skeptical that you really can't figure this out.

If that's truly due to a lack of a good education then there are several ways to fix that on line these days.

• Thumbs Up 2