Meat madness: Thai food blogger conquers Burger King’s 100-patty challenge

snoop1130

On 7/19/2023 at 9:33 PM, Felton Jarvis said:

Wasting food in a developing country is an abomination.  Shame on these people.

I think you mean "wasting food in any country" is a downright disgrace. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, djayz said:

I think you mean "wasting food in any country" is a downright disgrace. 

When there are hungry and “food-insecure” people all over the country, it is downright sinful to waste food. Only my opinion, but that is the way my depression-era parents taught me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Felton Jarvis said:

When there are hungry and “food-insecure” people all over the country, it is downright sinful to waste food. Only my opinion, but that is the way my depression-era parents taught me.

That was basically my point.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TimeMachine said:

Total disrepect for the food chain.  People who abuse, waste food,  or glorify the killing of animals for food deserves to have their genitals cut off and rammed down their throats.  Humanity is getting ever more disgusting. 

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "TAKE ALL YOU CAN EAT, BUT EAT ALL YOU TAKE YESTERDAY'S KGS WASTAGE WAS 45 WHICH CAN 180E PEOPLE FEED TATA TATACONSULTANCSER This board should be placed everywhere."

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Total disrepect for the food chain.  People who abuse, waste food,  or glorify the killing of animals for food deserves to have their genitals cut off and rammed down their throats.  Humanity is getting ever more disgusting. 

Is that why you opted out? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Animals are FOOD, unless you are vegetarian or vegan. It makes no difference whether you agree with animal consumption or not. It is a fact of life all over the world and it is not going to end because of your extreme beliefs. Wanting to hack off the genitals of meat-eaters is an extreme position that should not be allowed on this forum.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Animals are FOOD, unless you are vegetarian or vegan. It makes no difference whether you agree with animal consumption or not. It is a fact of life all over the world and it is not going to end because of your extreme beliefs. Wanting to hack off the genitals of meat-eaters is an extreme position that should not be allowed on this forum.

I eat meat and am respectful about it that an animal lost its life.  I dont kill animals so i can throw its carcass around and mock. Perhaps you understand my point better now. 

• Sad 1

On 7/20/2023 at 10:47 PM, natway09 said:

Makes me feel sick just looking at that big pile of food.

Is it real cheese cheese or imported "non cheese" from the US  which is very big there.

I have yet to find any sliced packaged cheese that does not taste like plastic.

Gimmee a good Brie or Mainland Vintage

I was wondering the same thing. Is this “Processed cheese” or actual cheese??

On 7/19/2023 at 8:28 PM, snoop1130 said:

The fast-food franchise is delighting foodies with an array of unexpected burger selections, ranging from the Real Cheeseburger, generously loaded with 20 slices of American cheese, to the towering Real Meat Burger, which starts with three succulent meat patties and can be scaled up all the way to an astonishing 100 patties.

I wouldn't say delighting is the correct term. The marketing guys at BK TH need to rethink these monstrosities unless they are taking the proverbial - in which case they need to come clean quick. Until I see an improvement I wont' be going to a branch outlet again.

Burger King seem pretty determined to kill a lot of people here. First, they introduced a burger comprised purely of (lots of) plastic cheese, and now this gut-buster. ???? Not surprised diabetes and heart disease is off the charts everywhere.

5 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

I was wondering the same thing. Is this “Processed cheese” or actual cheese??

Of course it's NOT real cheese they're using... It's called something like "pasteurized prepared cheese product".

"Kraft singles do not qualify for the US FDA Pasteurized Processed Cheese[4] labeling. For this reason, Kraft labels them Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product to avoid FDA sanctions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Singles

7 hours ago, huangnon said:

Burger King seem pretty determined to kill a lot of people here. First, they introduced a burger comprised purely of (lots of) plastic cheese, and now this gut-buster. ???? Not surprised diabetes and heart disease is off the charts everywhere.

Can someone explain what plastic cheese is? 

Can a person eating that,  consume normal plastic objects without any immediate problem?

Just asking... cos saw some bouncing rice balls,  supposed to be from China. 

15 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Of course it's NOT real cheese they're using... It's called something like "pasteurized prepared cheese product".

"Kraft singles do not qualify for the US FDA Pasteurized Processed Cheese[4] labeling. For this reason, Kraft labels them Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product to avoid FDA sanctions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Singles

Absolutely disgusting. I haven't eaten Kraft singles in many years. A "FrankenFood",

Those looking for real American Cheese vs cheese products, then this is the only one I've found in TH.  Tasty, OK, not NewYorker but will due.

Schreiber actually use to be the cheese supplier of many fast food chains & restaurants, until bean counter went with cheap cheese products.  Even staggered stacked, so if working the sandwich bar or grill, peeling off slices is easy.

Schreiber melts good on sandwiches, or use for a cheese sauce.  Comes in white (real color of Am Ch) or yellow, for optics ????  @ Makro 980 baht, and have never seen the white & yellow on display at same time.  Both taste exactly the same.

363060244_819095213120955_813481154286072487_n.jpg