Republicans up the personal attacks on Biden and his family

Social Media

5 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

The source of your post is from the dystopian world of Murdoch's Fox News and New York Post.

'A new study suggests Fox News viewers aren’t just manipulated and misinformed — they are literally being made ignorant by their consumption habits'.

'(Fox News) is a purveyor of propaganda and misinformation. What it’s not is a source of “news” — at least not by any normal definition'

Fox News study comparing Fox and CNN highlights cable TV's harm (nbcnews.com)

Second link from ABC news, as stated the walls are closing in on the biden cabal.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Figured you might bring up the "kissing babies" shibboleth.  Joe ain't campaigning in Finland, and kissing is not the same as making fake chewing motions for 10 seconds! But then again Joe does have a well established pattern of stroking, touching, and sniffing girls and women. He feels entitled to do so because he is JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN JUNIOR, dammit. 

Biden isn't merely ignoring his granddaughter, he is ERASING her. Casting her down the memory hole. Not having a close relationship for whatever reason, that is one thing. Joe could say, "well, I do have a seventh grandchild, but her mother wants to keep her out of the spotlight" or "I want to respect the privacy of my seventh grand child and her family". Not even admitting that she exists is brutal. 

As to the rest of your tiny fisted screed, I will give it the attention it deserves- none. 

Awww have a snickers you will feel better ???? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tug said:

Awww have a snickers you will feel better ???? 

Nice dodge.

And if you have  Snickers. I'd love one with almonds.  Although I would sell my family into slavery for a Coffee Crisp. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Must be so nice to live in a comfy bubble where all the bad stuff isn't true. So, you're saying the entire article is one big lie, correct? 

I know which side of the truth I'd prefer to be living in.  It must be tough trying to believe all these looming indictments are just a "big lie".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Very, very hard for them to morally justify these attacks, when their top dog is guilty of sexual assault, likely guilty of bank fraud, possibly guilty of getting with countless underage gals through his good buddy Jeffrey Epstein, possibly guilty of multiple orgies in Moscow hotels, that Putin has on film, which involved alot of yellow liquid, tax fraud, and for a fact we know he stole the vast majority of his fortune from banks, small contractors, and other unsuspecting and gullible souls.

Are they conveniently forgetting who their guy is, what he is, where he has been, and what he has done? Really? You just cannot take yourself seriously when you back such a dark horse in the race.

Are you really deflecting/whataboutizing so much 5555

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yet more important is that Trump's debauchery is well known, and baked into the pie already. He never claimed to be Mr. Perfect Family.

I agree with your statement and Trump even admits it here in this his soliloquy about the snake.

Admitting something doesn't necessarily absolve one of any responsibility for wrongdoing and accountability for one's actions.

Poisonous snakes have no place in society except caged in a zoo or left in wild.

Edited by LosLobo