Why is Piers Morgan famous?

bignok

6 minutes ago, giddyup said:

One man's opinion. I never understood the popularity of Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle, but there's no understanding what the public likes. I think people just like to see conflict, it's a substitute for the Roman games.

Springer had a sex talk show. Freaks on it.

9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

One man's opinion. I never understood the popularity of Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle, but there's no understanding what the public likes. I think people just like to see conflict, it's a substitute for the Roman games.

Woooo!!! where did the rest of this come from, When I replied it was three words.

Shows like the ones you describe makes people feel better about themselves. The don't really need to improve themselves, all they need is to see that others are worse than them .

They sit there and think , "see there , what an A-hole!, I guess compared to them I am not so bad"  

• Love It 1

One man's version of entertainment is another man's version of hell...simple solution is to change the channel when anyone starts to get on your nerves....which is often these days.

Piers to me is yet another washed up guy that tries to remain relevant when IMO he should have retired long ago.  But obviously some people like him or he would not still be on the air.

1 minute ago, pomchop said:

One man's version of entertainment is another man's version of hell...simple solution is to change the channel when anyone starts to get on your nerves....which is often these days.

Piers to me is yet another washed up guy that tries to remain relevant when IMO he should have retired long ago.  But obviously some people like him or he would not still be on the air.

Shows the English have no taste anymore.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, bignok said:

He is the least talented TV person Ive ever seen.

Has no clue about anything.

I think he is smart. And he knows a lot.

What I don't like about him is that he doesn't interview people with an open mind. He knows exactly what he wants to say. He only waits for the moment when he can speak up and tell everybody that he knows everything so much better.

The problem with that is of course that he wouldn't be so successful if not lots of people would like what he does and the way he does it. It's so much easier to say "those are all idiots" instead of trying to understand why others think differently. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think he is smart. And he knows a lot.

What I don't like about him is that he doesn't interview people with an open mind. He knows exactly what he wants to say. He only waits for the moment when he can speak up and tell everybody that he knows everything so much better.

The problem with that is of course that he wouldn't be so successful if not lots of people would like what he does and the way he does it. It's so much easier to say "those are all idiots" instead of trying to understand why others think differently. 

His IQ looks average at best. I never heard of him until Brett Lee bowled at him in the nets. 

Andrew Tate made him look like a fool and Tate isnt that smart.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, bignok said:

His IQ looks average at best. I never heard of him until Brett Lee bowled at him in the nets. 

Andrew Tate made him look like a fool and Tate isnt that smart.

He has millions of followers, do you? And what colour is your Lambo?

Edited by giddyup
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

33 minutes ago, sipi said:

Is he the one that played the wobble board and did a portrait of the queen?

I can't keep up with these nobodies these days.

Who do you consider to be a "somebody"?

13 minutes ago, bignok said:

Another who fails to see the world. Where is his talent?

Andrew Tate had millions of followers too. 

Andrew Tate was a world champion kickboxer, hardly no talent.

• Like 1