Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

Danderman123

11 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Yea but why does Mr Egg only have 18 K subscribers.....He puts out better videos than Buzzin I think..

Some anomaly, yeah Mr Egg is better, not that i watch any of those vids anymore, but if i was in cold farangland maybe i would

On 1/24/2024 at 12:51 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Some anomaly, yeah Mr Egg is better, not that i watch any of those vids anymore, but if i was in cold farangland maybe i would

Mr Egg has the advantage of having working in Pattaya for 20+ years he will have returning customers who come in and see him, his content is irrelevant to those dudes. He is very informative. 

I remember when Nick used to be just an occasional vlogger, his content was decent with 'little Nick'. He does a decent job marketing his bars. I rarely see them busy, however.  

On 1/23/2024 at 8:58 PM, georgegeorgia said:

First I like them both as they look fit and both handsome in their mature age 

Secondly they do provide updates but yes your actually right 😁

Maybe they'll take you up on that wrestling gig you offered a while back.  You guys could do Greco-Roman oil wrestling and post it on their channels.  

15 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

There is now a Danny’s Sports Bar in the old Kasikorm Bank premises on Soi Bukhao has he moved out of Treetown ?

Looking at Facebook, the Soi Buakhow facility is Danny's #2. It looks like it's the former Myth bar moved to Soi Buakhow.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Keep hearing rumours that Treetown is being demolished ?

It does not matter. There is always going to be somewhere else to go and it will be pretty much the same after a few beers wherever you find yourself. You are bringing yourself with you no matter where you are. I wish you the best, man, in all your future travels.

Edited by JimTripper

19 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

There has been enormous expansion in Pattaya, far exceeding customer requirements.  So, I wouldn't be surprised by a contraction after Songkran.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

There has been enormous expansion in Pattaya, far exceeding customer requirements.  So, I wouldn't be surprised by a contraction after Songkran.

I can’t imagine Myth Night Complex ever being shoulder to shoulder with customers, how much does one bar have to make in a month to pay the rent ?

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Las Vegas beer bar complex will be the next venue in the area.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Look at the half azz construction of tree town......The whole place could be bulldozed in one or 2 days......Except for the Beer Hub..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Look at the half azz construction of tree town......The whole place could be bulldozed in one or 2 days......Except for the Beer Hub..

... who have a new place on Beach Rd.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TaaSaparot said:

How did they manage that?

I think the Beer Hub is backed by very well off Indians with plenty of cash to invest.....

Edited by redwood1

4 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Pretty simple? Place next to 5 star bar was empty so they leased it and turned into the 2nd Beer Hub 😀

I guess you will be sitting your big bum in there all day and good on you I say ,enjoy it whilst it lasts 👍

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to see the business plans of the new bar owners, there are more bars than ever but fewer customers, bound to be some ‘casualties’ along the way. From the Myth Night Complex to Soi Bukhao there must be 70/80 small individual bars, the old Tesco Lotus is now a beer bar complex.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Last couple days Pattaya has emptied out, many tourists gone

I can’t see the logic of opening a bar complex at this time of year, ok they might have a good few days for Songkran but that’s only the Expat tourists who will be spending in the bars.

4 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I can’t see the logic of opening a bar complex at this time of year, ok they might have a good few days for Songkran but that’s only the Expat tourists who will be spending in the bars.

There are some good earning expat bars around, whatever season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

It's Thai logic, what ever that is

• Haha 1