Hunter Biden's former business partner tells Congress about Joe Biden calls

Social Media

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Many posters here were saying that Archer is a convicted fraudster and couldn't be believed. What happened to that scenario? What? He didn't throw biden under the bus so he's now legit?

Many posters here were saying how Archer's testimony would reveal the corruption of Joe Biden. He didn't throw Biden under the bus so now he's  untrustworthy?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Many posters here were saying how Archer's testimony would reveal the corruption of Joe Biden. He didn't throw Biden under the bus so now he's  untrustworthy?

Where did I say Archer is untrustworthy? Doesn't take away from the fact bidenites were expecting incriminating stuff so were already calling Archer a fraudster.

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Where did I say Archer is untrustworthy? Doesn't take away from the fact bidenites were expecting incriminating stuff so were already calling Archer a fraudster.

I called Archer a fraudster because he has been convicted of fraud and will go to prison for it.

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Many posters here were saying that Archer is a convicted fraudster and couldn't be believed. What happened to that scenario? What? He didn't throw biden under the bus so he's now legit?

Nowhere in this thread have you posted any doubts about what Archer said. Until now...hmmmm...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Me, I've had enough of this. Any clear thinking American can see that hunter was paid large sums of money because of his last name and that the big guy was aware. Time to move on, now if only the dems would release their fish because that's tiresome as well.

I recommend a cage fight, MMA style between trump and biden.

Has anyone disputed that Hunter Biden was trading on his name and his father knew about it?

BTW:  "if only the dems would release their fish because that's tiresome as well."?  Could you explain that?

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Me, I've had enough of this. Any clear thinking American can see that hunter was paid large sums of money because of his last name and that the big guy was aware. Time to move on, now if only the dems would release their fish because that's tiresome as well.

I recommend a cage fight, MMA style between trump and biden.

No one has ever denied that in the case of Burisma, Joe Biden was unaware that his son was working for Burisma. It's on the record that he was told this by the State Department back in 2014.

I'm surprised that neither the Republicans or the Democrats asked Archer if there any indication that any of the calls from Joe Biden to Hunter Biden were actually pre-arranged or not. We know from Archer's testimony that Joe Biden spoke to his son every day. We also know from his testimony that the number of calls Archer witnessed was 20 over the space of 10 years. That's about 3650 days.  So it doesn't seem unlikely that these phone calls simply occurred occasionally when Hunter Biden was in a meeting. And Hunter Biden took advantage of that by putting his father on speaker and engaging with him in conversations with unremarkable content.

• Like 2

So, we have testimony of multiple (20 plus) phone calls, photo ops at the White House, dinners at Cafe Milano, golf dates, coffee meetings... and on none of those occasions was Joe remotely curious about what was happening.  I guess Hunter must be a master psychological manipulator to use his father so well and at the same time keeping him in the dark. 

And they all talked about the weather.

OK. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

I looked in this thread for evidence the Biden supporters were calling Archer a fraudster.

Devon Archer has been convicted of Fraud, and has been sentenced. He has not proceeded to prison yet.

Devon Archer Sentenced To A Year And A Day In Prison For The Fraudulent Issuance And Sale Of More Than $60 Million Of Tribal Bonds

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/devon-archer-sentenced-year-and-day-prison-fraudulent-issuance-and-sale-more-60-million

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Devon Archer has been convicted of Fraud, and has been sentenced. He has not proceeded to prison yet.

Devon Archer Sentenced To A Year And A Day In Prison For The Fraudulent Issuance And Sale Of More Than $60 Million Of Tribal Bonds

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/devon-archer-sentenced-year-and-day-prison-fraudulent-issuance-and-sale-more-60-million

That's true. But why would he volunteer to expose himself to a criminal charge of perjury? 

Edited by placeholder

26 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Because Biden would have no say in what they talked about? 20 phone calls over a space of 10 years. And we have witness in Devon archer who said business wasn't discussed over the phone calls at all and the same for the dinners at Cafe Milano. We know that Biden said to his son after he learned of Hunter Biden's business relationship with Burisma, "I hope you know what you're doing". You think Biden doesn't know how to be avoid business discussions?  As for coffee meetings, why the plural?. There was one possible coffee meeting but Archer wasn't sure about that and it was reported elsewhere that it was just a handshake..

As Devon Archer repeatedly said, despite his Republican interrogator's attempts to make him say otherwise, Hunter Biden wanted to make people think he had juice with his father. Not that he actually had it.

So as I understand it, your theory is that Joe Biden was the helpless and unwitting accomplice in Hunter's schemes? Schemes he had no knowledge of?  Hunter as the malign genius, able to exert psychological control over the Vice President of the United States...

As just one example, I find it very hard to believe that a father as close to his son as Joe Biden, would not even know where his son works.  That a son so close to his father wouldn't call up his Pops and say, "hey Pops, guess who is getting a million bucks a year from a Ukranian energy company!?!". Again off the charts in simply unlikely.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

So as I understand it, your theory is that Joe Biden was the helpless and unwitting accomplice in Hunter's schemes? Schemes he had no knowledge of?  Hunter as the malign genius, able to exert psychological control over the Vice President of the United States...

As just one example, I find it very hard to believe that a father as close to his son as Joe Biden, would not even know where his son works.  That a son so close to his father wouldn't call up his Pops and say, "hey Pops, guess who is getting a million bucks a year from a Ukranian energy company!?!". Again off the charts in simply unlikely.

More nonsense from you. I just noted that Biden would be well able to avoid such discussions and, also, Hunter might be well understood to want to avoid such discussions. And yet, here you are spouting more foolishness about psychological control.

As I have pointed out, Biden knew that his son was working for Burisma. In fact, as I noted above, he is reported to have said after he learned of it "I hope you know what you're doing". Will you ever stop inventing puerile dialogue?

If you had bothered to read the transcript you will find that Devon Archer noted that Hunter Biden actually took great pains not to be legally liable to accusations of access by hiring a major lobbying firm which would keep him out of the loop.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

You seem to be strong on speculation, but weak on evidence and proof.

A typical Trump believer and supporter.

It is interesting that you assume the only people who could possibly find fault with Joe Biden HAVE TO BE Trump believers or supporters. I guess that makes it easy for you to dismiss their ideas instead of actually evaluating them. But believe it or not, there are actually people out in the world (me included) who would rather see neither Joe nor The Donald be President. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

It is interesting that you assume the only people who could possibly find fault with Joe Biden HAVE TO BE Trump believers or supporters. I guess that makes it easy for you to dismiss their ideas instead of actually evaluating them. But believe it or not, there are actually people out in the world (me included) who would rather see neither Joe nor The Donald be President. 

You'd rather see Ron Desantis. What's your point?

18 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I agree. I would also rather see neither Biden nor Trump. But if that is the choice we have, I prefer Biden over Trump by about a gazillion (give or take) to one. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

So, we have testimony of multiple (20 plus) phone calls, photo ops at the White House, dinners at Cafe Milano, golf dates, coffee meetings... and on none of those occasions was Joe remotely curious about what was happening.  I guess Hunter must be a master psychological manipulator to use his father so well and at the same time keeping him in the dark. 

And they all talked about the weather.

OK. 

According to Devon Archer, your characterization of those conversations as having nothing to do with business is correct. Or maybe Devon Archer is a daredevil who volunteered to testify for the House Committee because he wanted to commit perjury, a crime, and see if he could get away with it. Or maybe he's telling the truth. 

Edited by placeholder
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Have you forgotten the little matter of proof?

Without enough proof for a prosecutor there can be no conviction.

Do you have ANY proof or evidence to convict President Biden.

If you do please send it to the oversight committee under R Comer and to all the MSM and social media.

So far after hundreds of man hours and large amounts of taxpayers money they can find nothing.

OTOH if you have no proof either, why did you bother to speculate and post? 

Take a chill pill.  No need for those comments. Proof will come.  The poorest guy in Senate and as VP. suddenly has a net worth far above what he should have.

• Haha 1