Beach beating: Thai transwomen assault foreigners in Pattaya

webfact

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

"...the collective pronoun for ladyboys?.

It, its, their, they.

Leave them alone, they have to make a living too although compared to the gendering, politically correct and Letter-Coded whatnot in the west Thailand is surprisingly and pleasantly tolerant towards sexually different than the norm. You don't like it, walk away, nobody forces you. Or are you from the Bible Belt? Then of course I understand you believe it to be infectious by simple existence. In Europe this is called latent homosexuality, something that is traditionally especially widespread and illegal therefore in the middle east.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Marco51 said:
9 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...the collective pronoun for ladyboys?.

It, its, their, they.

Leave them alone, they have to make a living too

What are you addressing that to me for?  Someone asked about the correct pronoun, I supplied it, I did not attack anyone.

8 minutes ago, Marco51 said:

Or are you from the Bible Belt? Then of course I understand you believe it to be infectious by simple existence. In Europe this is called latent homosexuality, something that is traditionally especially widespread and illegal therefore in the middle east.

"Or are you from the Bible Belt?"

Are you able to read English?  Why the daft question and apparent attack on me for doing nothing more than providing some grammatically correct pronouns?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

2 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

Thanks to all the Limas who took care of business.  Those folks need to respect Thais in this country.  If they are not interested, polite decline and continue walking.  Insulting Thais will not end well for you. Remember, you are a guest in this country.  They will remind you quickly if you forget that.

Not Guilty!

Absolutely, without any other information, I'm guessing this was HIGHLY provoked.  I don't fear for my safety when I pass ladyboys personally.  

2 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

Thanks to all the Limas who took care of business.  Those folks need to respect Thais in this country.  If they are not interested, polite decline and continue walking.  Insulting Thais will not end well for you. Remember, you are a guest in this country.  They will remind you quickly if you forget that.

Not Guilty!

Did you perhaps read a different article? A group of 20 Thais attacked 3 tourists is what I read. I also read that  one of them wanted to know the gender ... fair  question. What is a 'Lima' by the way?

2 hours ago, webfact said:

one of the transwomen disclosed that they were working as prostitutes and were seeking clients on the beach. A foreign man from the group approached her and agreed on a price. 

And then to his surprise - "meat and two veg"!!