Phuket Police Get Into a Car Chase with a Nigerian Man on a Four Year Overstay, Seize Cocaine From His Home

webfact

6 hours ago, RT555 said:

17 YEARS AGO........ these Nigerians came about....then 12 years ago the Nigerian prostitutes arrived........nothing done except the brown envelope.......

I hope for Phuket’s sake that these drug traffickers don’t take over certain areas as they have done in Bangkok where they are rife. I once stayed on Sukhumvit about 35 years ago, and went back lately just out of curiosity as I had stayed in the Atlanta Hotel which was an icon in Hotel language. ( still there I think).  Walking around I was shocked by how many African men were selling their wares, the clothes/ junk markets that had sprung up by them, and the prostitution everywhere. All this openly. 

14 hours ago, Gknrd said:

Ahhh, Nigerian mafia. Let into the country.  Motorcycle gangs. Raise the retirement limit to 3 million baht. Lets get rid of these gangs...

What a stupid comment. What has this Nigerian guy got to do with retirement visa’s? The report said he’s 26 years old. So, again, what’s any of this got to do with retirement visas? If the immigration decide to take your suggestion and put it up to 3 million baht, do you think that will stop other people doing the same “work” as this young Nigerian guy, getting a visa to enter?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2023 at 3:01 AM, webfact said:

He was allegedly selling cocaine in the Cherng Talay and Patong area, and concerned anonymous citizens  local drug boys had reported him to police............

........because he was taking business away from them.

There, fixed that.

On 8/4/2023 at 5:16 AM, Ratman said:

Why does Thailand let people in the country from Nigeria..as you read about crime in Thailand..Nigeria always comes up

They are tourists and obviously come here for the sun!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

On 8/3/2023 at 2:27 PM, Pique Dard said:

expired visa, selling drugs, it's like sitting on a volcano before it erupts. 

I just wonder how many get away with it. When I see those sharp dressed NIgerian guys with the fancy motorbikes in Pattaya, I just wonder how they make their $$