Thai Post wrong delivery - they don't cooperate to find my parcel

teriyaki

Thailand Post is getting worse, 2 items properly addressed and tracked to pattaya then nothing

went to the office after waiting 5 days and found them in a box on the floor, I asked the guy why not deliver to my condo - he thought is was funny, I get stuff all the time from lazada never an issue, ever wonder why lazada don't use Thailand post ?

the cannot be relied upon to deliver parcels especially to foreigners, I believe they are avoiding delivery on purpose hoping nobody will collect - then it disappears

• Sad 1

On 5/23/2024 at 4:17 AM, smedly said:

Thailand Post is getting worse, 2 items properly addressed and tracked to pattaya then nothing

went to the office after waiting 5 days and found them in a box on the floor, I asked the guy why not deliver to my condo - he thought is was funny, I get stuff all the time from lazada never an issue, ever wonder why lazada don't use Thailand post ?

the cannot be relied upon to deliver parcels especially to foreigners, I believe they are avoiding delivery on purpose hoping nobody will collect - then it disappears

To be fair, could there have been a (temporary) reason for non-delivery? How many times has this happened? The fact your parcels were found easily could indicate misrouting/misplacing. Had similar with Flash. Item scanned as delivered but had, in fact, not been delivered because wife's shop was closed and parcel returned to depot, placed upon shelf and forgotten about.

Yes, I had a package that didn't arrive recently from the US. The carrier said it was in our local post office....no said the post office, maybe it hasn't arrived yet. Totally unhelpful. It happened last year and half the stuff I send to my granddaughter in EU simply goes missing. Having said how useless the post office is, they don't deliver bills either. 

• Sad 1

On 5/23/2024 at 4:17 AM, smedly said:

The only regular post we get is the TrueVisions bill and they usually can’t be bothered to deliver that . They will wait until 3 or 4 have accumulated and deliver them together, 1 time they delivered 6 at once, i thought we had stopped getting a paper bill !!

Live in a moobahn with a regular address, easy to find.