Do you have 10 year goals?

bignok

Do the South Seas Islands (including bound to disappoint Easter Island), Aquire a Bruce Springsteen-level (ish) flat stomach, be able to read Thai at the old Buddhist scroll level. So really, that's all doable in a year or two without breaking a sweat.

10 years out puts me at 80. Calculators give me another 8-12. I'll prob still be in Chiang Mai. 

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Finally finish Ulysses...

image.png.255935f30431d902221f6441585999a3.png

Come forth, Lazarus!

Never wasted my time reading the book but I did go to see the movie back when it was segregated showing for men and women. I have no idea what the fuss was about, and it was boring.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Never wasted my time reading the book but I did go to see the movie back when it was segregated showing for men and women. I have no idea what the fuss was about, and it was boring.

Maybe this is why I haven't finished the book yet.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 6:52 PM, bignok said:

If so what are they?

Neeram wants to drive a tuk tuk.

Anybody else got long term goals?

I've got a ten minute goal... finish this and take the top off another cold one.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, bignok said:

World - Any kebab shop

Should be, though haven't been in awhile.  Mid-Eastern/Indian enclave of food, or use to be pre-covid.   

Use to pop in for my Shawarma when knocking around the area.

shawarma 

Ride a horse from the Atlantic side of the Pyrenees mountains to the Mediterranean side following the GR10 High Pyrenees trail.

(Many years ago I had a holiday home in these mountains and loved climbing/walking there.  Once my pension kicks in I hope to have available time to fulfill this wish).

• Like 1

Nope. Just take it day by day and normally just do what I want when I want. No goals required. If I want (or need) something or want to go somewhere, I just buy it or travel there. Why wait until 10 years onIt's a nice space to occupy. ????

• Thumbs Up 1