Do You PITY Draft Animals? Are They Beyond Our HELP?

My Dearest Fellow-Ethical-Treatment-Of-Animals-(PETA) Friends,

Does your worry for the wellbeing of Draft Animals keep you UP at night?

I am totally against the mistreatment of draft animals, for any reason.  However, some people just don’t care, and they abuse these animals for base pecuniary reasons, not caring a wit about the damage done.

Is there any hope for these animals, do you think?

Following are several examples of the emotional injury to draft animals...

What can be done to help them, do you imagine!!!!?

M7Vm6Q2d4X3A5ThSDnt23o3OLQOwwykYvIPH_6ouoJO3BSzOapH3-N8SPgtJmrwJ5h8IqaDHPO_liC0Yg22baM2lyTmR7WkH1KcbMt-zTPhAAp67_6yZAsInAECKkOl_kMfmj4uY0plODH-zj1OF1C4

SOMETHING must be done to rectify this injustice.

Let’s all make an effort to help these poor beasts overcome the predicament that life has randomly thrown their way.

Thanking you, and,

With sobering regards,

Gamma G.

Note & Questions:  Is This Draft Animal Situation now beyond rectification and redemption?

The Barkeeps are making out, BIG TIME, as Trump might say, while these poor Draft Animals pay the cost and inevitably go penniless:

6loHofM020_qEaYKDRFvMzlBym4WNNDLE4MDD6-WGTiWBcvyI87TrCYcl1cGaxn-9l3hvFRi7USEGsdF2EhYL_tIhAv047Cn4CK2U8bGNgUcn5C9pFLixixLSbw49lE_3KCLdsqMdtJ2twbuIJzyITQ

Zdr7ABPRnjz31uWKNBUOKHQ-RJE10ig0LM0AHePA4m1pxiIRafpDvNhwo8uCF9v_1AUHOf_bcInrQt_m9sw3wDvGBqHAevDvJmGgaIsIfw8CdOD9N_VH4uHmmeH_jGomPvpVjv6l_4btioy-3GUy9Pg

X55K3f9xT3odJqoc4EsVfofxwoIbZ_cygQ1yCcY0UOY081R0Leq6jVH-Y5nTvDVMgU0iaPgI-nXV5is2mHnNlGWcBJuNiQBFktMDjYhLxZrUclwPzfNAPtZUBZGqaq_ieBmmmMrte43FkxvwT8V1Sh8

M55fJ8X8xlYY_ynghnszmoznkmkC0XcEABYrgmRx3ontiH6s5jdzFv6W4-XFtYsg37Jndxmr2mlhsTi6Y6dX5SgKDlApciZS1Bb3iF39-Agh2GeX7qy7qa23pRnaVe8D9aymodjuxSKucTdsoluq5Bs

WG3UBEEd-OTDjCLlrzfkNhrBiCeanGNZxDUrCGAtwa4Awe3Y5q8Bx9XluzF37MiqrK44rK-q5Gd6ZYKJ5113Ztwau454CS0aebC2LT4gN1XMlFO3Wp67oQhcK0Nryj0z6TJ5orn81bA-LYW5WbLP3TA

U9GMHkFAURGS11pt3bHrasQQRwKKJgylUND-j1XuXnpnKzL5Y8NLYqDro_Yleo-mJAehUwOVLxBHAPXNRLxB9nmDfhTPnpHuUVsRFUFG6-ActB2BKzEzXdYRlCzxmfe6X5vNIgc1e7e6-o56-2ZSLx8

Is it indeed hopeless?

Let's HOPE not....

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I see you have a few sleeping issues ... ????

Have you ever been to Smokey Joes in Philly?  http://www.livelongandtravel.com/the-7-best-college-bars-in-america/7/

Plenty of Draft Animals in this dump!

Gerald Ford, among them.

image.jpeg.2fad475e859613c5a49ff4254c18a2b3.jpeg

During the first semester of our freshman year, it was still possible to get into Smokes with a Penn student ID and other questionable forms of identification. The Pennsylvania liquor control board began to crack down, and so we had to be tougher with ID’s. I began bouncing at the end of my freshman year. Members of the wrestling team/ATO had proven to be adept at handling the imposing Penn student population. (https://franklypenn.com/2018/02/28/smokes-the-pennstitution/)

That was the year we had major student strikes on campus.

Tricky Dick did not approve, even though he turned out to be a real drunkard himself.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Have you ever been to Smokey Joes in Philly?  http://www.livelongandtravel.com/the-7-best-college-bars-in-america/7/

Plenty of Draft Animals in this dump!

Gerald Ford, among them.

image.jpeg.2fad475e859613c5a49ff4254c18a2b3.jpeg

During the first semester of our freshman year, it was still possible to get into Smokes with a Penn student ID and other questionable forms of identification. The Pennsylvania liquor control board began to crack down, and so we had to be tougher with ID’s. I began bouncing at the end of my freshman year. Members of the wrestling team/ATO had proven to be adept at handling the imposing Penn student population. (https://franklypenn.com/2018/02/28/smokes-the-pennstitution/)

That was the year we had major student strikes on campus.

Tricky Dick did not approve, even though he turned out to be a real drunkard himself.

Never been, unless a pub crawl.  Was a big fan of New Deck Tavern, 38th & Samson.  Best crab cakes in the tri-state area.  

Actually they stopped offering them, and I stopped going ????  Didn't do the Uni area much after that.

Older anyway, and used to hit Downey's a lot, a Thai place (3rd & S, I think), and a Cajun place down a bit further on South St,  Used to a lot of happy hours Wed/Thurs, most having 2/1 drinks & free food.   

Chart House & Moshulu were good also, the latter, just OK.  The Bank was good for late nights, if in town after the witching hour.  

Couple places up in New Hope also.  Really think Delaware Valley is one of the best in the country for food & sipping.

Chadds Ford & Brandywine Creek area toward W. Chester had some great places also.

Wow, that's a lot of memories.

Edited by KhunLA

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Never been, unless a pub crawl.  Was a big fan of New Deck Tavern, 38th & Samson.  Best crab cakes in the tri-state area.  

Actually they stopped offering them, and I stopped going ????  Didn't do the Uni area much after that.

Older anyway, and used to hit Downey's a lot, a Thai place (3rd & S, I think), and a Cajun place down a bit further on South St,  Used to a lot of happy hours Wed/Thurs, most having 2/1 drinks & free food.   

Chart House & Moshulu were good also, the latter, just OK.  The Bank for good for late nights.  

Couple places up in New Hope also.  Really think Delaware Valley is one of the best in the country for food & sipping.

Chadds Ford & Brandywine Creek area toward W. Chester had some great places also.

Wow, that's a lot of memories.

Good memories.

And, it's very interesting to read this comment.

There are others here from Philly.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1