Are you a minimalist?

1 hour ago, Lucky Bones said:

Ah. But hang on.

You once old us that you watch uour gf's tv or something on her tablet (can't recall which.).

Sounding like you making a story to suit your narrative.????????

It seems important to you so let me answer: I once wrote that my gf is watching sometimes stupid things on her tablet. And sometimes I see that. Yes, that is a fact.

Also, the fact that I don't have a TV doesn't mean I don't own any computer which allows me to watch videos. In fact, I own several PCs, tablets, notebooks, smart phones. I work with computers. 

And I watch videos to learn something and get entertained. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems important to you so let me answer: I once wrote that my gf is watching sometimes stupid things on her tablet. And sometimes I see that. Yes, that is a fact.

Also, the fact that I don't have a TV doesn't mean I don't own any computer which allows me to watch videos. In fact, I own several PCs, tablets, notebooks, smart phones. I work with computers. 

And I watch videos to learn something and get entertained. 

No. Its not important to me.

But you are projecting false impressions unto others.

I think you secretly watch tv on your gf's tablet.????????

My hard-belongings fit into one 60 liter backpack aside of a daypack which essentially is my entire office. For soft belongings I would have a monitor and one black container box where everything else would fit in, anything else I can sell (my desk, chair, few other things).

Have been living like this since I am young, it's insane how much stuff we can collect. I can essentially be ready to move anywhere in just a few hours, ship the monitor and black box by post, someone can do it if needed, just let the grab pick it up and pay a decent tip.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

17 hours ago, save the frogs said:

The only definition of "good stuff" I can think of is if maybe you're a professional musician and you've acquired expensive equipment, sound studio ... or sth like that. 

Otherwise, most stuff seems replaceable to me. 

And books too maybe ... but a container for books?

Yes, you hit it exactly correct...:thumbsup:
–Furthermore there can be some few stuff of affectional value like art and paintings, now you have the 20-feet container...????

I bought new TVs, furniture and almost everything else in Thailand, even that I would have space for some more stuff in the container...????

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/8/2023 at 12:40 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Ever since I have come back from Pattaya I have spent my non working days "decluttering"

I have gone over every drawer chucking out stuff I don't need 

I have absolutely no idea why but I dreamed when I was in Pattaya that's the very first thing I will do when I get home to Australia

Even I didn't want to throw my old clothes out and I hesitated so I just threw it out the window on my level 32 balcony here in Sydney Australia ,I have no idea where it landed and I don't care ,it's out of my life !

My dream eventually is to sell up and move to a small 1  house in isaan in the country side  Thailand and have no clutter to live as a minimalist , not even a fridge 

Just a mat on the floor , a small drawer and not even a tv 

How many of you live in cluttered rooms full of junk 

What else did you throw out the balcony? ????