British father and son are brutally beaten by bouncerskicked out of a bar in 'Sin City'

webfact

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Anyone can kick a person when they are down, and in the head can cause much damage. Anyone can see other Muay Thais kick and try and copy it. I've trained Taekwondo and kickboxing and know how to kick. This isn't that.

He kicked the body.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

UK bouncers have to be trained by law, The 'skill set'' is not to become the aggressors or use unnecessary force.

All this is perfect.

But have a look here

One against how many?

Gang stomping?

Yes, NOT ONLY in Thailand.

Edited by ravip

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

Total overreaction to the situation by the Thai bouncers.

They could have killed the Brit who was helpless on the floor.

These unhinged Thai males need locking up before they do some serious damage to another patron.

Bouncers should be trained to use 'reasonable force' when dealing with violent altercations, not beating someone to a pulp who is already on the floor helpless. 

Shocking behavior from the Thais once again!

The fat old Brit punched him, and got what he deserved. 

Can you hit bouncers in your country with no consequences?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

You obviously don't know much. I followed muay thai for a decade. Trained in it. Trained by ex world champs.

I was involved in gyms as a trainer, 18 years, and was in my last gym for 5 years, where we had Taekwondo teachers(2), who had schooling there. I've been training over 50 years in gyms, many which had martial arts classes in them. I have known, and know, high ranked martial artists in most of the arts for most of those 50 years. Muay Thai is like many other arts, with the exception of fighting in the clinch, which is used in MMA now and has been used for centuries. A very good Taekwondo fighter can best a very good Muay Thai if he is a better fighter, and vice versa. Depends on the person. A smart Taekwondo fighter doesn't get into clinches where anyone can use their knees to kick, but in MMA it's anything you can do, so they're both aware. Again, I think you might be trying to bolster your responses with lies, and have never trained , especially with ex world champs. many here lie, especially in this country where it's considered okay. If you're living back in the US, as you've mentioned in other posts, you should know better, especially if you watch other martial arts sporting events. By the way, one of my teachers would probably put down almost all Muay Thai fighters he came up against, in his prime. he's probably 70 by now so retired. I don't say that mildly. He could kick a heavy bag being held by someone strong like me and send them across the room.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Thais seldom do 1 on 1. Thats only for the boxers.

It was 2 on 2 here Bob.

And you seem to think the Thais should have followed boxing rules?

What about the difference in weight division? 

Brits started it. Thais finished it.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

That's where it should have ended, along with being subdued.

These poor bouncers have been dealing with idiots like this all day, it must get to them and understandable how they might lose their tempers. 

I saw a German jump on a stage in Soi Cowboy and when the bouncer tried pulling him off, he slapped his foot on the top of the guy's head. That guy must have been close to death, he was kicked along the street for about 100 meters. In Thailand no one touches another man's head, and a foot!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Apparently she also deserved it as she threw the first slap. Horrible wouldnt you say?

No, her son and husband threw the first two punches. Then got sorted like the two idiots in the OP.

Then not learning anything mum then decided it would be a good idea to slap someone who actually didnt retaliate. Someone else gave her the tap. 

Hopefully none of them ever come back. These type of trrouble making violent Brits give us all a bad name.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

"in the city's Soi Buakhao red light street".

Is this how the soi is generally seen these days?  

Has any red light district been seen or been different.  Alcohol, woman, drunks = stupidity and fights.  Why they have bouncers to begin with.

I see bouncers at the door of an establishment, I think a wee bit before entering.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

"in the city's Soi Buakhao red light street".

Is this how the soi is generally seen these days?  

Of course, it's hardly where respectable foreigners go for the sandy beach, temples and serene environment 5555

• Thanks 1