Pheu Thai tells Prayut administration to stop shuffling officials

snoop1130

The constitution prohibits the caretaker government from reshuffling permanent officials and officials of state enterprises. 

Classic. If it suits them, the call comes to bow to their constitution. If not, they give a poo on it and they simply disregard the existing law in an autocratic manner. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Prayut still trying the screw the new incumbents before he leaves.

His senate got rid of Pita, his favoured officials in strategic places could play a role later.

Hold on....

There might be a more than slight chance that he's not leaving and his shadow circle will be welding influence. 

Nothing has been finalized amongst this frizzled circus. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dinsdale said:

You (PT) have chosen to sleep in the same bed as the enemy. Every Thai is aware of this. Doesn't matter what you say or do you are finished. You have sold out your voter base. Game over.

True, my guess is that Thaksin will return, and they hope this will calm the people, he will get a pardon, which may cause a spike in incense and whyskey sales. 

It was never going go anywhere with MFP, but this may change in the next election, if there is not another coup. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Hold on....

There might be a more than slight chance that he's not leaving and his shadow circle will be welding influence. 

Nothing has been finalized amongst this frizzled circus. 

If either of the two P's get into a top slot the nation will explode.

"Pheu Thai tells Prayut administration to stop shuffling officials".

To which the response was: "Listen matey, we are in charge, we will continue to be in charge; if you really want your bossman and his floozie sister back then belt up and don't rock the boat!"

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Thumbs Up 1

I am surprised. I would have thought the Junta reshuffled all officials long time ago. But there are maybe new opportunities from retirements.

It looks like the yellow-green network is preparing for hibernation by putting its people in warm places.

I will laugh if Phu Thai gets screwed here. They will be in a terrible position no power and having to explain to there electorate. Best thing to do would be to force mp Rolex Into a minorty government and then block everything with move forward till proper elections are held. But then pigs will fly 

Edited by Poseidon