What % of farangs in Thailand are worth talking to?

bignok

5 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

Whatever you say my lord...I will oblige anything you say including all your ex previous ex SAS, Navy Seal exploits,...name it and I will give thou all the praise with due dilligence... amen.

I will have dig out my paperback on "Transam's Adventurous Exploits"

.......:guitar:.............????

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

I will have dig out my paperback on "Transam's Adventurous Exploits"

.......:guitar:.............????

Please don't bother...just invent the stories...like the old saying..."what you don't know, you invent"....????

On 8/12/2023 at 4:01 AM, bignok said:

What % of americans, brits, kiwis, aussies, canadians then?

Americans 5%

Brits 0.000001%

Kiwis 1%

Aussies 2%

Canadians 3%

French 0%

On 8/12/2023 at 4:23 AM, Ralf001 said:

You are still a bit whack with your numbers.

This is more like it.

Americans 0%

Brits 0%

Kiwis 0.33%

Aussies 0.33%

Canadians 0.33%

French 0%

Dear [Insert Customer Name],

We are sorry to hear that you have such a negative impression of Brits. Our team at UK is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we strive for 100% satisfaction at every interaction. We would therefore ask you, [Insert Customer Name again], to give us another opportunity to rectify your bad experience and to make things right for you. 

Much love from Charlie, Rich and all 67 million of us at UK.

4 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

I think you are just a Bible thumping right wing nutcase.

Obviously hate women. 

You've oviously never been there and your moral crusade would be excruciatinglly boring conversation.  

Just my opinion though

And mine............????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

I think you are just a Bible thumping right wing nutcase.

Obviously hate women. 

You've oviously never been there and your moral crusade would be excruciatinglly boring conversation.  

Just my opinion though

No bible thumper, a dislike of the sex industry along with it's unpleasant aspects of crime, exploitation, STD's depression and substance abuse is not 'hating women' -just the opposite. First there in 1994, thought it was horrible, tried again for a week in 1997, left after one night. Only been back a few time for concerts since. Some people like it, I understand prostitution will always have it's supporters, but don't pretend the place would be what it is without it. Nothing more boring than a conversation with a bar girl you have zero in common with, and who is only talking to you at all to get into your wallet, it really is a mugs game. Pattaya is a national disgrace, just my opinion.

Edited by proton
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, proton said:

No bible thumper, a dislike of the sex industry along with it's unpleasant aspects of crime, exploration, STD's depression and substance abuse is not 'hating women' -just the opposite. First there in 1994, thought it was horrible, tried again for a week in 1997, left after one night. Only been back a few time for concerts since. Some people like it, I understand prostitution will always have it's supporters, but don't pretend the place would be what it is without it. Nothing more boring than a conversation with a bar girl you have zero in common with, and who is only talking to you at all to get int your wallet, it really is a mugs game.

You're a mysogynyst.

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

You're a mysogynyst.

Sickest thing, you're hatred of women almost sounds dangerous.

Perhaps get help. 

So in your mongers world if you don't like prostitution and Pattaya that makes somebody a mysoginist, which you cannot spell by the way. Perhaps you could explain why having nothing to do with the nightlife and bar girls is 'dangerous' lol 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Not liking Pattaya, crime, prostetution stds, the crime and what it represent to the world, doesnt mean you hate women ????

Mr. Proton has posted much on his distaste of girlie stuff on the forum...............:guitar:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Think 2017, runner-up, in 2015 & 2016...............So I had a god 3 year run, you can see my portrait on the wall in the hallway of TVF headquarters.......:clap2:

God year ? Ok. Explains  much. Location of TVF Headquarters? Did you  get  past the  hallway?

45 minutes ago, transam said:

Mr. Proton has posted much on his distaste of girlie stuff on the forum...............:guitar:

Anyway, what he isolated stated is nothing wrong with, that was my point. 

Many bar girls is great girls like anyone else, so I cant share his feelings against the girls in business. Im more of dislike people who take advantage of others because they can, and some might say some girls do that as well as those who frequently visit those bars. 

someone told me, it is not just black and white, and what is it with  those with the loudest voice? Useally they have some issues to

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Not liking Pattaya, crime, prostetution stds, the crime and what it represent to the world, doesnt mean you hate women ????

You've obviously have never been to Pattaya.

Fortunately. 

Edited by MrJ2U

1 hour ago, proton said:

dangerous

You're obvious hatred for women is dangerous.

Religious zeolots like you aren't much different than the Taliban.

Nutcases. 

Edited by MrJ2U

9 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

You've obviously have never been to Pattaya.

Fortunately. 

You had to edit your post about being protons bf? 

Yes I have been to Pattaya many times, and I know what I like and do not like. Its a personal opinon based on what Im comfortable with, nothing else. But be free to express your meanings about me and my choices and my statements, no worries

Edited by Hummin