Is there a new procedure for non o retirement (not extension)

22 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

As if the average person needs to pay a company to teach them how to read - forums and groups such as this should provide such information to anyone interested - and from what I have seen posted on commercial web sites, do so with a lot more accuracy.  

Oh have you used one of the other services I mentioned and they were not accurate? I hope so. Because if not then you are just talking nonsense. And we all know that nobody on here does that right? 

Also, I’m curious to understand why  websites such as this one should provide things like this? They only provide the forum and you can read thousands of posts and answers on one topic. If that’s what you want to do, so be it. 

Edited by wmlc

ok here goes ...i let my Non o visa run out due to being out the country working. No w i need to apply for a non O visa for retirement purposes. before i used a agent years ago, so this time i am going to do myself.

the old visa was issued in jointem now i have moved back to bangkok so i will do the tm30 and state where i am living now.

so the main questions are what forms do i need to fill in, i know bank statements etc  its just the form   or forms 

cheers 

11 minutes ago, bangkokspurs said:

ok here goes ...i let my Non o visa run out due to being out the country working. No w i need to apply for a non O visa for retirement purposes. before i used a agent years ago, so this time i am going to do myself.

the old visa was issued in jointem now i have moved back to bangkok so i will do the tm30 and state where i am living now.

so the main questions are what forms do i need to fill in, i know bank statements etc  its just the form   or forms 

cheers 

If you entered visa exempt, you need to use Form TM87. If you entered with a tourist visa, use Form TM86.