Jake Tapper admits ‘Trump was right,’ ‘Biden was wrong’ about Hunter Biden in 2020 presidential debate

Social Media

41 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve never told my father what I earn nor have I ever asked my children about their incomes.

I do tell my kids, just like my father told me, file your incomes honestly and pay your taxes. 

Not knowing what one’s children earn or where they earn it isn’t a crime.

I see from the article Hunter did indeed report his income.

Maybe. But that's not the point of the topic.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

pomchop... let's beat all the drums... I haven't lost sight of the Trump corruption at all... when will you ever gain sight of the Biden corruption or is your head buried too far???  They are two separate issues and one is not excused because of the other.

Which Biden corruption?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Jake Tapper gets paid to say whats on his teleprompter and people tune in to hate watch...just Tucker Carlsons lawyers said in a court of law, under oath, that what he says is BS

Hence CNN--Fox--etc are a business that makes profit thru ratings and advertisers=$$$$$$$$$

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson-say-donald-trump-read-private-texts-dominion-fox-1786229

I even used a right wing Newsweek link before some idiot tries to call foul....truth needs no support..

So if you believe this you are either and idiot or just a hate filled bitter republican.....sucks to be u

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

bidenette's  only comeback is once again, "well what about trump"  

it's not an alleged lie, it was a lie. To me biden is garbage, much like most of the dems.

Your man Trump told 30,000 lies while in office.

Having said that, yes, Hunter Biden is a sleazeball.

5 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Arguing over religion and politics is a waste of time energy and keystrokes.......

Is like me trying to have dialogue with the Maga Cult....can check youtube if need details

QED? 555

• Confused 1