Girls that hangout guys on social media like Fb and other platforms.

driveout

I don't know the name unfortunately but a friend of mine was "hung out" on one of the large groups after he cheated on his missus.  The story wasn't that simple however.  He was taken in by her charms but she was fond of a little extra cash on the side if you catch my drift and once he found out he took out his own revenge.  She took it very badly and wrote a long post about him which had an enormous amount of engagement on it - running into the tens of thousands of people "liking"/commenting and sharing etc. 

You have to be very careful if you're messing around these days, in Thailand I think it's more like 3 degrees of separation and if you're hanging around with girls in tourist areas I just assume they all know each other

• Like 1

Don't know the name of the group / groups but I know my then mrs was looking through fb one day and said oh ur friend....%&$# is on this site. OMG about 15 comments, heaps of photos and profile pics...bad breath, playboy, woman basher, smells bad you name it. Just hateful lies mostly. I think we all know the way some go scorched earth after rejection. Anyway, I made the mistake of telling my friend who sadly decided to shoot the messenger. He got quite angry about it and was demading my girl tell him who what and where. My missus in hindsight obviously on or in the group checking on me. One downside of living here exes seem to be able to smear you shamelessly after a break up and very little u can do to defend urself...normally them claiming u did the very things they themsef did hence the reason u booted them. 

Edited by Kenny202
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

A friend of mine got hung out on one years ago, one of his dates said she had seen him on the site, with the wording of be careful this butterfly or something to that effect. It think it got buried pretty quickly so wasn't a big drama for him

Edited by circa02

Interesting. On Thai Friendly for instance, I can't believe girls don't share information on guys. After all, a lot work, eat and/or live together. I've had at various times, a spate of being stood up, like I did something wrong. Best to just to delete and move on. It's like good and bad reviews!