Where an I buy an acid reflux pillow in Pattaya.

NONG CHOK

Hi there, like many older guys I've recently noticed I have acid reflux symptoms. Does anyone know where I can buy an acid reflux pillow in Pattaya? I've tried several locations near my condo. I've even tried Fascino near the rear of Terminal 21 without success. They're for sale on the Lazada website but when changing my Lazada address the drop downs don't show Pattaya 10530, so I can't complete the order. Thanks.

1 minute ago, NONG CHOK said:

Hi there, like many older guys I've recently noticed I have acid reflux symptoms. Does anyone know where I can buy an acid reflux pillow in Pattaya? I've tried several locations near my condo. I've even tried Fascino near the rear of Terminal 21 without success. They're for sale on the Lazada website but when changing my Lazada address the drop downs don't show Pattaya 10530, so I can't complete the order. Thanks.

A letter C in the headline would help!  555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, NONG CHOK said:

. . . . but when changing my Lazada address the drop downs don't show Pattaya 10530, so I can't complete the order.

10530 appears to be the postcode for Nong Chok in Bangkok.  20150 covers Pattaya and beyond.

https://www.worldpostalcodes.org/l1/en/th/thailand/profile/postalcode/20150

ETA:  Nong Chok district postcode and also your username.  Coincidence?

Edited by treetops
  • Haha 1

Aren't all pillows 'acid reflux' pillows, if stacked up and raising your head/upper body above digestive system.

May be better to find out the cause, instead of treating the symptoms.   Possibly a 'hiatal hernia', and easy to fix if once diagnosed.

If you eliminated your food & drink, along with stress as the cause.

Edited by KhunLA

Hi all, thanks for your recent comments. Lazada does work ok as suggested but make sure you click on Chonburi then Banglamung. Her indoors knocked up a temporary way to raise my head and already I've noticed improvement. You do need a wide pillow because you will certainly move while you're sleeping and you will probably roll off the pillow, then you're back to the original problem.