Biden’s plot to send America back into lockdown must be stopped

Social Media

21 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I think many don't want to let it go. There are huge incentives for the CDC, the FDA, the WHO, the medical industry, and Big Pharma. 

A cynical guy would also point out that more Democrats are likely to vote absentee, while Republicans are more likely to vote in person, on the day.

So any excuse to increase the number of absentee votes favors one side over the other.  Like a pandemic...

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

A cynical guy would also point out that more Democrats are likely to vote absentee, while Republicans are more likely to vote in person, on the day.

So any excuse to increase the number of absentee votes favors one side over the other.  Like a pandemic...

Republicans set to push mail ballots, voting methods they previously blasted as recipes for fraud

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:
7 minutes ago, impulse said:

Republicans set to push mail ballots, voting methods they previously blasted as recipes for fraud

What choice did they have?  The problem is they're 2 election cycles behind on taking their learning lumps.  

I would prefer that these politicians armed with science quit trying to save me with their draconian methods.

I have been experimenting with natural Mother Nature created food, water, medicine, soaps with outstanding results.  Head and shoulders above factory produced products.

So it got me thinking that God-produced products work significantly better than man made products.  So I consulted the 1st Commandment where God is ranked number 1.  Ahead of medical science.

And a funny thing has happened.  You transcend the medical science theories in favor of the omnipotent products.  Quite a remarkable transition.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

the vaccines do not prevent transmission

Well that's certainly debatable since Omicron came along, however most deaths were caused before Omicron and:

Omicron shmicron. It's common knowledge that by natural selection viruses become less lethal, a virus that kills it's host does not go forward. Here some photos of the omicron party every Saturday and Sunday at Lam pho seafood market in Naklua. Be there be square. Been going through about 100 times in last few years . For sure many exposures. Always negative test including antibody test . Best to take care of yourself in stead of taking the mystery juice. IMG20230827131522.thumb.jpg.09dd39c898b8539ee51a02e75d842679.jpgIMG20230827131427.thumb.jpg.7b0b5ed4677a0ea79c78fd40f5e06278.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Omicron shmicron. It's common knowledge that by natural selection viruses become less lethal, a virus that kills it's host does not go forward. Here some photos of the omicron party every Saturday and Sunday at Lam pho seafood market in Naklua. Be there be square. Been going through about 100 times in last few years . For sure many exposures. Always negative test including antibody test . Best to take care of yourself in stead of taking the mystery juice. IMG20230827131522.thumb.jpg.09dd39c898b8539ee51a02e75d842679.jpgIMG20230827131427.thumb.jpg.7b0b5ed4677a0ea79c78fd40f5e06278.jpg

You edited out the relevant part of my post, jeeez

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

In fact, the opposite to what you claimed is true. People with comorbidities are at increased risk of severe COVID-19, and the COVID-19 vaccine is the best way to protect them from this. The COVID-19 vaccine has been shown to be safe and effective for people with all underlying health conditions, including:

Heart disease, Lung disease, Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity, Kidney disease, Liver disease, HIV/AIDS, Autoimmune diseases

Let me be straight with you Brian. I do not believe there is any such thing as a pathogenic virus. Because of that belief, it naturally leads onto the belief that vaccines are simply a money making harmful load of junk. And In saying that, it is obvious to me, that putting any noxious substance into the body, will not do any good; just harm. And those most at risk from the jabs are those who are not as healthy as they should be.

As for links. I think Stefan Lanker's court case in Germany is the best place to start..

https://www.covid19reader.com/german-court-no-proof-that-measles-virus-exists/

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Let me be straight with you Brian. I do not believe there is any such thing as a pathogenic virus. Because of that belief, it naturally leads onto the belief that vaccines are simply a money making harmful load of junk. And In saying that, it is obvious to me, that putting any noxious substance into the body, will not do any good; just harm. And those most at risk from the jabs are those who are not as healthy as they should be.

As for links. I think Stefan Lanker's court case in Germany is the best place to start..

https://www.covid19reader.com/german-court-no-proof-that-measles-virus-exists/

Yeah, let's go back to polio and smallpox epidemics. Are you Amish?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Obviously it cannot. And does not.

Your previous post said, in relation to a virus: "It is not alive".

If COVID is not alive, how did so many millions of people get infected?

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have yet to come across a natural herb which cures cancer, perhaps you can post examples. OTOH, man - made monoclonal antibodies and targeted inhibitors have better than 90% success rate for some cancers. As does BCG treatment for bladder cancer.

Mother Nature does not make soap. It was first mentioned on a Sumerian tablet, heating wood ash and vegetable oils together. Nowadays, soap is produced by reacting sodium hydroxide with tallow. Mother Nature does not make caustic soda either.

I would prefer posters did not post arrant nonsense.

Meanwhile back on topic. Raw garlic has adverse effects on this virus. Just read the short abstract for your needed edification https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924224420305641#:~:text=Pre-clinical data demonstrated that,1(IEG1) transcription%2C as

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Your previous post said, in relation to a virus: "It is not alive".

If COVID is not alive, how did so many millions of people get infected?

Because scientists do not consider viruses to be a form of life, given that they do not metabolize and cannot exist independently, but have to rely on invading a cell and hijacking its resources.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/viruses-alive-coronavirus-definition

But given the many life-like traits that viruses possess, this is not a hard and fast view and it remains a matter of considerable debate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, candide said:

It obviously suggests that Republican initiatives to limit mail in voting have nothing to do with voter fraud (which did not occur), but all to do with political motives

"(which did not occur)"  Is that anything like "(The laptop was Russian disinformation)".

You're confusing "debunked" with "squelched".

Of course there was mail in voter fraud.  That's been proven.  What we haven't seen litigated is whether it was sufficient to sway the election.  Take this "debunking" by Politifact.  

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2023/aug/14/gateway-pundit/suspected-voter-registration-irregularities-in-mic/

They have conceded that a lady, working for GBI which was hired by the Dems to get out the vote, dropped off between 8,000-10,000 suspicious ballot applications.  Everyone's high-fiving each other, claiming those ballots didn't make it into the system. 

But what's getting lost in the celebration is that someone attempted to commit massive election fraud, and nothing happened to her, to the company that she worked for, or to the Dems who contracted with her company.  Crickets, after almost 3 years.  And the fact that the 8,000-10,000 that were rejected weren't all.  There were other batches, and other GBI employees.  Did they make it through?  We don't know.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, impulse said:

"(which did not occur)"  Is that anything like "(The laptop was Russian disinformation)".

Of course there was mail in voter fraud.  That's been proven.  What we haven't seen litigated is whether it was sufficient to sway the election.  Take this "debunking" by Politifact.  

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2023/aug/14/gateway-pundit/suspected-voter-registration-irregularities-in-mic/

They have conceded that a lady, working for GBI which was hired by the Dems to get out the vote, dropped off between 8,000-10,000 suspicious ballot applications.  Everyone's high-fiving each other, claiming those ballots didn't make it into the system. 

But what's getting lost in the celebration is that someone attempted to commit massive election fraud, and nothing happened to her, to the company that she worked for, or to the Dems who contracted with her company.  Crickets, after almost 3 years.  And the fact that the 8,000-10,000 that were rejected weren't all.  There were other batches, and other GBI employees.  Did they make it through?  We don't know.

You clearly don't understand how US elections work.

Each vote comes from a precinct. Each precinct's voter rolls are carefully checked by members of both parties.

Let's say you got a bunch of blank ballots, and you had the digital voter rolls. You could print ballots with voter names, but it wouldn't help you.

Do you know why?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Really? Do you have a clear understanding of what they are? 

Pathogens are defined as microscopic 

organisms, including

viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites that can cause diseases in humans, animals, and plants. These invisible agents can cause a wide range of infections, from mild illnesses like the common cold to severe and potentially life-threatening diseases like COVID-19, Smallpox, Ebola, and HIV. They are also referred to as infectious agents or germs.

You don't believe in any of that? Were all those diseases fabricated? Flat earth too? Fake moon mission? 

I have a good understanding of what a virus is thanks. Have written extensively on the subject. And been involved in clinical trials in the past. I'm quite specific in what I believe, but I'm continually learning.

''Pathogens are defined as microscopic organisms, including viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites that can cause diseases in humans, animals, and plants.''

A virus is dead matter. .If pathogens include viruses as you say. That is wrong. Who ever wrote that nonsense, don't know what they are writing about.

''These invisible agents can cause a wide range of infections, from mild illnesses like the common cold to severe and potentially life-threatening diseases like COVID-19, Smallpox, Ebola, and HIV. They are also referred to as infectious agents or germs.''

This is just quoted humbug.

''Fake moon mission?''

Fake moon mission. A bit vague that. Are you asking if men walked on the moon?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I have a good understanding of what a virus is thanks. Have written extensively on the subject. And been involved in clinical trials in the past. I'm quite specific in what I believe, but I'm continually learning.

''Pathogens are defined as microscopic organisms, including viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites that can cause diseases in humans, animals, and plants.''

A virus is dead matter. .If pathogens include viruses as you say. That is wrong. Who ever wrote that nonsense, don't know what they are writing about.

''These invisible agents can cause a wide range of infections, from mild illnesses like the common cold to severe and potentially life-threatening diseases like COVID-19, Smallpox, Ebola, and HIV. They are also referred to as infectious agents or germs.''

This is just quoted humbug.

''Fake moon mission?''

Fake moon mission. A bit vague that. Are you asking if men walked on the moon?

A virus is not considered dead matter. It is a non-living particle that can only replicate inside a living cell. Viruses are made up of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA) and protein, but they do not have their own metabolism or ribosomes.

They need to hijack the host cell's machinery to replicate and make new viruses.

So, while viruses are not technically alive, they are also not considered dead matter. They are a unique form of biological entity that straddles the line between life and non-life.

Did man walk on the moon?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

A virus is not considered dead matter. It is a non-living particle that can only replicate inside a living cell. Viruses are made up of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA) and protein, but they do not have their own metabolism or ribosomes.

Absolute nonsense Brian.

Viruses are parts of decaying and dead cells. Can't reproduce (of course not) and cannot cause any harm either inside or outside the body. Also don't have any DNA.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Absolute nonsense Brian.

Viruses are parts of decaying and dead cells. Can't reproduce (of course not) and cannot cause any harm either inside or outside the body.

Link to your claims?

First seen as poisons, then as life-forms, then biological chemicals, viruses today are thought of as being in a gray area between living and nonliving: they cannot replicate on their own but can do so in truly living cells and can also affect the behavior of their hosts profoundly. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-viruses-alive-2004/

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, impulse said:

I know there were a few cases. OK I should have written "a significant number of voter frauds".

The rationale remains the same.