Trump seeks to make the most of historic Georgia mugshot

Social Media

11 hours ago, ozimoron said:

The evidence was shown to a grand jury selected from the public. They voted to indict.

It seems more than obvious that they wouldn't do so unless they had grounds to do so, unless one is a conspiracy nutter.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/26/2023 at 9:18 PM, ozimoron said:

He is going. He just picked up a monopoly card with the word GO on it.

Trump hangers on disgust me! Little intelligence needed to absorb the BS that sprouts from his mouth everytime he opens it!

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2023 at 1:48 PM, Walker88 said:

Speaking of hammers, 91 felony indictments....some of which at the State level carry a mandatory jail sentence of 5 years...are heading trump's way like a comet. The documents case is a slam dunk, as it is illegal to willfully and knowingly steal and hold classified documents in a non-SCIF. Also, having held TS/SCI for years and having had classification authority, I know full well the procedure for declassification. trump did not follow it, cannot 'declassify in his mind', and obviously lied about declassifying. As an ex-POTUS, he holds no security clearance and has as much right to keep and see US classified documents as putin, xi or the mullahs of Iran.

One wonders why those backing trump's spurious claim of declassification don't demand a full publication of each and every supposedly declassified document, so that putin, xi, the leadership of al Qaeda, the mullahs of Iran, etc., can enjoy reading them. Ms Lindsey? Can we see copies? I'm sure we'd all just love to know what penetrations the agency has of putin's inner circle, which would be in HCS documents trump stole (HCS=Human Clandestine Sources). It really makes one wonder why a country club owner and wedding planner needs such documents.

As for intelligence and literacy, support for trump automatically leads to suspicions that the person sits well left of the mean on the IQ Bell Curve.

I fully agree that we do not share the same level of intelligence and literacy.

I guess the result of the court cases will be very interesting. There are no guarantees that the jury will agree with you, and they may well want more evidence than "he's guilty" to convict.

Then of course there are the inevitable appeals if he does actually get a conviction or two, and if a certain Republican becomes POTUS he may well get a pardon, and try again in 2028.

I reckon the media will be luvin him for many years to come, whatever happens.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Which is why I used the word "if". Comprende?

I comprehend that all your post managed to do is demonstrate once again your obvious bias.  You claim the basis would be 'reasonable doubt' but with your bias you are not qualified to make that assessment.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Slip said:

I comprehend that all your post managed to do is demonstrate once again your obvious bias.  You claim the basis would be 'reasonable doubt' but with your bias you are not qualified to make that assessment.

Given I already agreed that I would never be on a Trump trial jury you are wasting pixels.

Perhaps you want to get your post count up, so carry on.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can a country that elected the present POTUS possibly get any worse?

I doubt Trump can do any more damage than has been done already in the past 3 years.

What exactly have gone wrong the last 3 years, that Trump would or could have avoided? Except for Kyiv being under Russians hands? 

What else would had been different? 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/26/2023 at 7:58 PM, poyai111 said:

Let's see - consider the number of suspicious bank activity reports , the use of shell companies to launder said money, the wealth accumulation of Biden family members all of the above documented. In summary, a clear breach of rocla statute.

An SAR, Suspicious Activity Report, is filed by a bank. It has nothing to do any action taken by the Federal Govt. In fact, only 4 percent of such reports lead to any govt. attention and only a tiny fraction of them are used in prosecution. And then only as backup evidence, not to trigger an investigation.

While the wealth accumulation of Biden family members may possibly be suspect, as far as I'm aware, it is not a crime to have the last name of Biden. Where is the evidence to incriminate Joe Biden's wealth?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I doubt Trump can do any more damage than has been done already in the past 3 years.

It's been on a downward slide for way more than 3 years!

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just what are you referring to?perhaps it’s the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years?is it the fact that we are starting to get a handle on inflation?possibly we are finally doing something about infrastructure?is the lower drug prices for seniors?possibly the domestic manufacturing of computer chips?oh I know it must be the supporting of renewable energy?or how about standing tall for American ideals in support of Ukraine and the renaissance of nato?so in closing can you be more specific about the horrible wounding of the United States of America perpetrated by this administration?otherwise I cannot take you seriously and will just have to put this down as another spurious attack on America and democracy 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hummin said:

What exactly have gone wrong the last 3 years, that Trump would or could have avoided? Except for Kyiv being under Russians hands? 

What else would had been different? 

While it's waaaaaay off topic you asked, so-

thousands of undocumented immigrants crossed the border causing huge amounts of un necessary cost to the taxpayer, and annoyed people in New York as the immigrants were sent there.

Many skilled workers on the XL pipeline lost their high paying jobs and oil from Canada continues to be imported by rail.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

thousands of undocumented immigrants crossed the border causing huge amounts of un necessary cost to the taxpayer, and annoyed people in New York as the immigrants were sent there.

Many skilled workers on the XL pipeline lost their high paying jobs and oil from Canada continues to be imported by rail.

It gets worse. The economy is at or near record low unimployment. The improved version of Obamacare has made medical care accessible to millions of Americans. Even though the US economy is growing at a healthy pace and GDP is greater than ever, total fossil fuel use has actually declined. Which poses a big threat to OPEC

https://www.statista.com/statistics/244429/us-fossil-fuel-energy-consumption-by-sector/

• Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Im not so sure about the immigrants thing, because thats just food for one or the other side when it is election. 

When it comes to the pipeline, it not just a pipeline, it is a controversial pipe line affecting many people along it, especially for the natives who live in the area.

We will be depended on oil for decades to come, but still that pipeline carrying tar sand oil, is not going to help much for the environment as it is now. 

Work? All the big oilcompanies milking the work forces on minimum wages, threatening politicians and trying to get everything out of any possible situation as much as possible. 

Another discussion. Whatever man you have in front, it will be give and take, as it will be with Trump. Just his rhetoric in any matter is just hilarious and dangerous. And I cant understand intelligent people do not see whats behind the real trump! 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1