Spanish women’s soccer team threatens mutiny over kiss scandal

Social Media

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Winning that cup for Spain was a flipping big deal!!

I see a man expressing that and forgetting she might not be ok with it.

I think once he realized that mistake he should have made an epic apology instead of getting defensive.

But I don't think he should be fired.

The women made a bigger deal about the kiss than the actual action justifies.

Good players si.

Good sports not so much.

How would you feel if a young Spanish man came and kissed you on the lips without prior agreement given whilst you were wearing tight pair of shorts?

How would you respond ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

First time I've agreed with you about anything. 

It was a euphoric, celebratory kiss - the type seen on winning a war or at midnight on New Year's Eve. It was an expression of camaraderie and togetherness-in-joy.  Now the feminists, led of course by the lesbians (who see attentions from men only as a threat) are now aiming to eradicate that aspect of human nature. It's time for a strong backlash against all this me-too hysteria.

This is a celebration kiss not on the lips 

What Does It Mean When A Guy Kisses Your Cheek? | Body Language Central

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

How would you feel if a young Spanish man came and kissed you on the lips without prior agreement given whilst you were wearing tight pair of shorts?

How would you respond ?

Don't start something you won't finish.

I have a semi related story.

I had just arrived in Buenos Aires so I took a nighttime city walk.

Stopped at corner two beautiful young men approached each other from opposite directions and inches from my face started kissing each other. On their cheeks  I was totally startled and flinched in shock. They noticed and laughed. I had reacted like it was a sexual thing but it was just how Argentinians greet each other.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's almost funny how important this seems to be to so many people.

He kissed her. At the moment when he did, she didn't struggle or move away or complained or slapped him in the face. She moved on.

And now all this fuss about it.

What happened to sorting things out personally?

If she didn't like it, she could have spoken to him afterwards and told him something like: I didn't like that you kissed me like that. Don't do that again!

And probably he would have apologized, and he would not have done it again.

Problem solved. Let's move on with live.

But now it's this huge drama with people getting fired and resigning and threats here and there. Jesus! Get a grip. He didn't f@$@ her on stage. He didn't grab her by the p@#@#. It was a spur of the moment reaction. Accept it and get over it.

We not talking about Donald Trump here and how do you know he never done that before ?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's almost funny how important this seems to be to so many people.

He kissed her. At the moment when he did, she didn't struggle or move away or complained or slapped him in the face. She moved on.

And now all this fuss about it.

What happened to sorting things out personally?

If she didn't like it, she could have spoken to him afterwards and told him something like: I didn't like that you kissed me like that. Don't do that again!

And probably he would have apologized, and he would not have done it again.

Problem solved. Let's move on with live.

But now it's this huge drama with people getting fired and resigning and threats here and there. Jesus! Get a grip. He didn't f@$@ her on stage. He didn't grab her by the p@#@#. It was a spur of the moment reaction. Accept it and get over it.

Well, he also grabbed his crotch and squeezed his knob area before kissing many of the girls and squeezing them and giving them rather tight hugs , there did seem to be a sexual element to it , rather than just a celebratory sports winning gesture 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Well, he also grabbed his crotch and squeezed his knob area before kissing many of the girls and squeezing them and giving them rather tight hugs , there did seem to be a sexual element to it , rather than just a celebratory sports winning gesture 

cangrejos ?