Spanish women’s soccer team threatens mutiny over kiss scandal

Social Media

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Imagine if everybody in Spain would just have celebrated their win.

Party for a week, everyone is happy.

But no, some feminists have to f#@$ it up.

And then those feminists are surprised that not everybody supports them. 

Is that so? Then how come 75.000 people came to see a women's socker game and just 41.000 to watch an AFL game?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Imagine if everybody in Spain would just have celebrated their win.

Party for a week, everyone is happy.

But no, some feminists have to f#@$ it up.

And then those feminists are surprised that not everybody supports them. 

^ A Man telling a Woman that if a Man wants to kiss her on the lips without her consent , then she shouldn't complain and just accept ot and get on with it .

Males telling Females that Males can kiss Females any time/ any place  they like 

49 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Well, he also grabbed his crotch and squeezed his knob area before kissing many of the girls and squeezing them and giving them rather tight hugs , there did seem to be a sexual element to it , rather than just a celebratory sports winning gesture 

I've not seen more than half of what you suggest. Do you have proof?

Grabbing the crotch area in celebration is a Spanish culture thing. Not the same meaning as you think it is.

Now, links to him squeezing his knob and kissing many of the players.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

I've not seen more than half of what you suggest. Do you have proof?

Grabbing the crotch area in celebration is a Spanish culture thing. Not the same meaning as you think it is.

Now, links to him squeezing his knob and kissing many of the players.

Could you watch the news,  its all over the news ?

The crotch and the knob area are in the same location , its the same place . 

What does grabbing your crotch mean in Spanish ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you watch the news,  its all over the news ?

The crotch and the knob area are in the same location , its the same place . 

What does grabbing your crotch mean in Spanish ?

Watched the news. I saw one kiss and a quick grab of the crotch. The meaning in Spanish refers to him being the boss, which he was. He was the Spanish FA president.

Now, about the many kisses and the knob grabbing. Proof?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Watched the news. I saw one kiss and a quick grab of the crotch. The meaning in Spanish refers to him being the boss, which he was. He was the Spanish FA president.

Now, about the many kisses and the knob grabbing. Proof?

I posted a photo of him squeezing  his crotch/knob on the previous page , scroll back 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I posted a photo of him squeezing  his crotch/knob on the previous page , scroll back 

Crotch, I believe. I've acknowledged seeing that. It's the multiple kisses and knob grabbing I haven't seen.

You say you have. Would be nice for you to share the photos you saw. Thanks 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Crotch, I believe. I've acknowledged seeing that. It's the multiple kisses and knob grabbing I haven't seen.

You say you have. Would be nice for you to share the photos you saw. Thanks 

You miss understood what I said , Kissing and hugging many of the girls is what I meant and you also cannot seem to understand  that the crotch is where the knob is .

What is in his hand ?

Spanish football boss caught grabbing his crotch next to Queen and her  underage daughter during his scandalous World Cup celebrations | Daily Mail  Online

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You miss understood what I said , Kissing and hugging many of the girls is what I meant and you also cannot seem to understand  that the crotch is where the knob is .

What is in his hand ?

Spanish football boss caught grabbing his crotch next to Queen and her  underage daughter during his scandalous World Cup celebrations | Daily Mail  Online

Well, only one person has complained. Can't be that serious if there were many players involved but only one complained.

Can't really see what's in his hand. Besides, I've already said, it doesn't mean the same in Spanish as what you think it means.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Well, only one person has complained. Can't be that serious if there were many players involved but only one complained.

Can't really see what's in his hand. Besides, I've already said, it doesn't mean the same in Spanish as what you think it means.

The whole team has resigned and vowed never to play Football for Spain again unless he is removed from his job 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The whole team has resigned and vowed never to play Football for Spain again unless he is removed from his job 

I'm referring to the imaginary mass kissing and hugging.

Seems you were exaggerating for effect. 

Remember, you said this:

"kissing many of the girls"

Fail.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

I'm referring to the imaginary mass kissing and hugging.

Seems you were exaggerating for effect. 

Fail.

Didn't you watch the news ?

Here, if you haven't got  search engine , I will do it for you

"That Rubiales grabbed Hermoso's head and kissed her lips without her consent has garnered most of the headlines, but he was also seen effusively hugging other members of the Spain national team and kissing them on the cheek."

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38251952/luis-rubiales-rfef-allegations-jenni-hermoso-world-cup

Spanish football president Luis Rubiales will not resign over kiss scandal  - ABC News

I made a mistake for sure: Spanish football president apologises for kissing  World Cup star- The New Indian Express

Explained: Why FIFA are investigating Spanish FA president Luis Rubiales |  Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports

• Haha 1

Amazing how they've managed to turn such an epic moment into such a mess. And all over a quick peck on the lips. The most this should have been was a quick word in the ear and an apology in private. Now they've overshadowed possibly the greatest moment in Spanish women's sport and the best women's World Cup ever and all for a bit of grandstanding. It's incredible how people can ruin pretty much any joyous moment in 2023.

IMO, he probably shouldn't have done it but was overcome by the moment. No biggie. Kisses on the lips (without use of the tongue) are not sexual IMO. Hence why many parents kiss their children on the lips, team-mates kiss each other on the lips etc.

The Woke types likes Megan Rapinoe are just using this to push their bitter, hateful agendas.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Amazing how they've managed to turn such an epic moment into such a mess. And all over a quick peck on the lips. The most this should have been was a quick word in the ear and an apology in private. Now they've overshadowed possibly the greatest moment in Spanish women's sport and the best women's World Cup ever and all for a bit of grandstanding. It's incredible how people can ruin pretty much any joyous moment in 2023.

IMO, he probably shouldn't have done it but was overcome by the moment. No biggie. Kisses on the lips (without use of the tongue) are not sexual IMO. Hence why many parents kiss their children on the lips, team-mates kiss each other on the lips etc.

The Woke types likes Megan Rapinoe are just using this to push their bitter, hateful agendas.

Whilst I agree with your sentiments, what he did was fundamentally wrong.

Consequently, he should have resigned when it all kicked off.

These days, like it or not, you just can't allow yourself to get carried away with your emotions - especially if you are in a position of authority. I find that a little sad in all honesty.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"The Woke types likes Megan Rapinoe are just using this to push their bitter, hateful agendas."

Every female player in the world credits her getting EQUAL pay to women!

For that she IS the greatest! I like her. She got more balls than most men ????

I sincerely hope Rubiales (and his mother) fights this out. Someone has got to. I've had it up to here with frail-minded minorities dictating the terms of society to everyone else. (It's only feminists who are against this, not ordinary women.) The whole of society can't be dragged down the level of the weakest - that's unworkable. 

Edited by Mr Derek
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Rapinoe is a legend. Among the great stuff she has done or said, standing up to the President (ie. Trump) is number one for me. How many sports players around the world have done (or can do in the future) such a thing ? Very very few, if any.

Coming to this issue, what he did was totally unacceptable. But, if he had apologised shortly afterwards and in a clear, strong manner, the calls for his resignation would have been a lot fewer, and the whole thing would have been forgotten within a few days. But, I am among people who think he has to go.

On a related, side issue, the fact that a sports federation head seems to be unsackable (and hence, the government is resorting to legal proceedings in order to pressure him into resigning) is so silly and unfair. Why is this position seen very very important? 

But, one last thing. Yesterday, I read somewhere that if he doesn't go, there is a chance Spanish football clubs will be axed from this season's European competitions. If that is true, that is way overdoing the reaction , and very silly and unfair. I am sure almost everyone would agree on this.

But, anyway, he really has to go.

Edited by JemJem

12 hours ago, JemJem said:

Rapinoe is a legend. Among the great stuff she has done or said, standing up to the President (ie. Trump) is number one for me. How many sports players around the world have done (or can do in the future) such a thing ? Very very few, if any.

Rapinoe is an arrogant, nasty piece of work. She will be remembered for all the wrong reasons, missing a penalty with her last kick of the ball.????

Couldn't have happened to a nicer woman.

Go Woke, Go Choke.

23 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

England have a female coach. She has a male assistant.

Let's say, after the Euro final, the female coach kisses her male assistant on the lips in jubilation. What happens next?

Almost definitely, nothing. Equality?

I would say definitely nothing.

Its an imaginary scenario, you imagined it.

• Confused 1