Teen who Claimed he was the Son of an Important Politician Allegedly Damages Rental Villa

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya – A teen boy who claimed he is the son of an ‘important” local politician and his friends allegedly damaged a rental villa in Nongprue, Banglamung and threatened the villa owner.

The villa is located in a housing estate in M.12. The house owner, Mrs. Cattleya Jularat, 44, told the Pattaya News that the villa was rented via an agency booking company on Friday (August 25th), 2023 for 5,900 baht per day plus 3,000 baht for a security deposit. The deposit money, if no problems, would be given back to the customer when they checked out.

At 10:00 A.M. on Saturday (August 26th) she came to the villa but the villa’s windows were covered with towels. After midday she decided to enter the villa and found that inside the villa was a mess and very dirty. Many items were broken such as plates and cups. Some paraphernalia allegedly used for illegal drugs were found too.

She called the agency booking company to ask for 1,500 baht from the deposit for the damages. 

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/08/26/teen-who-claimed-he-was-the-son-of-an-important-politician-allegedly-damages-rental-villa-in-the-pattaya-area-and-threatens-owner/

-- THE PATTAYA NEWS 2023-08-28

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

the villa was rented via an agency booking company on Friday (August 25th), 2023 for 5,900 baht per day plus 3,000 baht for a security deposit.

It was so badly damaged she only asked for HALF the money back - that said I would say the owner is already raking it in with that day rental price !

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That is a cheap house to rent when you split it with your friends. Nobody deserves to have their house trashed like this and I would have taken the whole deposit. That’s the least lesson you could teach them, and that’s not much. These people should be fined by authorities and locked up in a cell where they can enjoy life as they are used to  

On 8/28/2023 at 2:48 AM, Joe Farang said:

Weed is the root cause of all the damage here I bet.

I'd guess that it was spoiled children who never had to, nor learned, how to clean up their own messes. And why messes should be cleaned up.