Trump legal team claims trial dates ‘by design’ clash with election campaign

Social Media

The 91 high crimes and felony charges...aka serious violations of the LAW...does not take a backseat to the side job...aka sideshow/freakshow. The PEOPLE of the USA, against whom these crimes have been committed, also have rights. Two of those is the right to a speedy trial and a little something called justice, about which this "person" knows nothing, but is about to become very familiar. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tug said:

The simple reason you feel this is one sided is because the majority of folks are on to the conn trump has a track record and most folks aren’t buying his lies anymore.they realize how he has betrayed America and utterly disgraced the office he is corrupt most folks see it,it’s so obvious the question becomes why would anyone support this obviously corrupt individual 

Substitute the names of the protagonists and you come to the realization that truth must prevail and the search for that truth is the responsibility of unbiased journalists 

• Haha 1

The hammer has been dropped. Trump's Jan 6th case trial date set for 4th March 2024. Prosecution wanted Jan 2024 but Trumps defense wanted April 2026.

Trump’s Jan. 6 trial raises the stakes for the Florida presidential contest

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/28/trump-jan-6-trial-florida-presidential-contest-00113244

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I dunno, Potential bribery. Deliberate destruction of the American borders, allowing the BLM riots to pass without a criminal investigation of the democratic cities allowing them ? Lying to the public about his son, lying to the public about russian dossiers. Failure to indict ANY democrats that said the election was stolen by trump, Is Trump perfect - no, far from it, but he is no worse than Biden who is now openly trying to use the DOJ and FBI to stop his biggest rival. How do we know this is the case ? Because NONE of the cases would fall after the election. Not one case have they looked at it politically and seen the election is coming and the prosecution could wait until after - if they did not fear him getting back in, why the hurry ? He would still be there after the next election.

All bull <deleted>. Let accountability decide the truth please and leave justice  to the juries. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BKKKevin said:

Before they impeach Biden they need to impeach Hillary! Between her sloppy email organization and the death and destruction she inflicted on southern California last week she needs to be locked up!... #FoxNews

"the death and destruction she inflicted on southern California last week she needs to be locked up!"

If that is a joke, well done.  But a warning, some people post such ridiculous things on ASEAN Now that jokes and sarcasm are frequently misinterpreted.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Actually weaponizing the Justice Department against personal and political foes was a trick Trump

himself played.

Throwing Michael Cohen in prison for exercising his first amendment rights by writing a book (critical of Trump) being just one example.

Announcing faux investigations into Hilary Clinton on the eve of the 2016 election being another.

You're preaching to the converted. I dislike Trump and believe he acts inappropriately on occasion.

I don't share your blindness to the behavior of Biden and his accomplices/family.

I, an almost-Tory, Biden-type, raised a kid who became a Marxist professor at a name English Uni.

He had a sweet gig pitching easy A's to various Gwen's and Toby's, until an influx of Chinese students killed his deal by calling him out as an improperly doctrinaire. What smoothed things over? A's for all!

To posit Marxists as a threat in this world is like being afraid of men from Mars. 

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Please dial it down a lot or some of us might question your claimed status of being a "neutral" observer. 

I could dial it off the chart if I wished to (I don't) but since you share Chomper's blindness to Biden's faults (or more accurately refuse to acknowledge those which you do see), it would be a waste of time.

Since you don't have any counter arguments to my real position, you will continue to create a false position for me and proceed to argue vociferously against that ????. A form of madness? Quite possibly. Fun to watch you jumping through hoops though...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2