Couple Given Life In Jail For Torturing Toddler To Death, Seriously Injuring His Sister

webfact

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

How do you know that?

From what I've read over the years in newspapers and online. Like many countries, paedophiles and child killers are considered scum by fellow inmates in Thailand with often fatal consequences.

14 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

All clearly explained in the OP.

Ou miss my point.  I will explain what I mean.

In the judicial system there are 2 types of death penalties.

The first is the government mandated adn carried out one

and the unspoken penal death penalty.

In prison systems there are 2 types of people that are absolutely hated and usually find them selves either dead or living in solitary confinement for their own protection.

They are stoolies and those that commit horrific acts against minors or in prticular little children.

A life sentence without any special clauses means that the person will be moved and situated with felons that have long prison records and really have no where to go and no chance of seeing life outside.

Prisoners of this ilk usually go out of their way to welcome child molesters in ways that either bring death or make the person wish for death.

The second death penalty is what I am talking about.

Especially in womens institutions where many of the women that are in have families that they will never see again unless it is through bars.  

Beleive me if you ask anyone which is worse the men have nothing on women for torture and pain.

10 hours ago, bannork said:

From what I've read over the years in newspapers and online. Like many countries, paedophiles and child killers are considered scum by fellow inmates in Thailand with often fatal consequences.

I know from experience my mother worked in the Corrections system and said that walsking through the Mens max was not as scarey as walking through the womens.

In Canada ther are special wings established for those that commit child crimes.  

On 8/31/2023 at 7:40 AM, Sydebolle said:

Whatever the do-gooders and tree huggers opinion; the death sentence would have served society much better than feeding these two monsters for the rest of their lives. 

It must be the objective of society's gate keepers to ensure the safety. Rid the society from such terrible monsters - once and for good. You will not make anything unhappen but those two would never ever create trouble again and the taxpayer would be not unhappy too! 

Possibly a much harsher punishment would be being lashed by the cat o 9 tails.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cat+o+nine+tails&sca_esv=561856720&sxsrf=AB5stBjUzwJKLip44kG50VXlwDtRPxiCAg%3A1693551905226&source=hp&ei=IY3xZIbnCv2p2roP3qeJ-AE&iflsig=AD69kcEAAAAAZPGbMfKaj2zJEZ9LsAtr6sIAF4fezZn_&oq=c&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IgFjKgIIADIHECMYigUYJzIEECMYJzIEECMYJzIHEC4YigUYQzIREC4YgAQYsQMYgwEYxwEY0QMyCxAAGIAEGLEDGIMBMgsQABiABBixAxiDATILEAAYgAQYsQMYgwEyCxAuGIoFGLEDGIMBMgsQABiABBixAxiDAUi_H1AAWABwAHgAkAEAmAFxoAFxqgEDMC4xuAEByAEA-AEB&sclient=gws-wiz

To prevent infection from the lash marks they could always rub salt into the wounds or perhaps wash them with seawater.

Whatever the do-gooders opinion is doesn't matter. 2 children were tortured to death by their mother and stepfather.

After 500 lashes over a time, it is unlikely that they would reoffend.

10 minutes ago, bannork said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So you can point to one such specific incident happening in a Thai prison?   If you cannot, then you're basing your comment on hearsay.

https://www.benarnews.org/english/news/thai/thailand-rights-04232018172728.html

Nothing to do with child killers and nothing to do with repercussions from inmates as you claimed happens.

21 minutes ago, bannork said:

Gawd...he was trying to sell a book!  Exaggerated, over-imaginative nonsense and I say that as someone who has had the pleasure of an involuntary stay in that same prison, Klong Prem.   

There were no murders, no rapes, no "gang members being murdered in front of your eyes", no stabbings, plenty of foreigners who were never "on the end of brutal violence", not even any intimidation.  No bodies of stabbing victims left lying around waiting for a wheelbarrow to take them away.  The trustee prisoners did not walk around with key chains and weapons...Jesus Christ, and there were way more than "two guards for 1000 prisoners", There weren't even groups of 1,000 prisoners, the jail was split into sections, called Dans in which there were never more than, maybe, two or three hundred inmates who were very disciplined and well-behaved most of the time.

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Gawd...he was trying to sell a book!  Exaggerated, over-imaginative nonsense and I say that as someone who has had the pleasure of an involuntary stay in that same prison, Klong Prem.   

There were no murders, no rapes, no "gang members being murdered in front of your eyes", no stabbings, plenty of foreigners who were never "on the end of brutal violence", not even any intimidation.  No bodies of stabbing victims left lying around waiting for a wheelbarrow to take them away.  The trustee prisoners did not walk around with key chains and weapons...Jesus Christ, and there were way more than "two guards for 1000 prisoners", There weren't even groups of 1,000 prisoners, the jail was split into sections, called Dans in which there were never more than, maybe, two or three hundred inmates who were very disciplined and well-behaved most of the time.

What were you doing in Klong Prem, Lou?

5 minutes ago, bannork said:
22 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Nothing to do with child killers and nothing to do with repercussions from inmates as you claimed happens.

Go ahead Lou, murder a child and see what happens to you in a Thai prison. 

If I did, at least I wouldn't be spouting garbage hearsay!   

You still have not produced any evidence of anything that happens to child killers in Thai prisoners courtesy of the other inmates but, go ahead, keep speculating as those who have never been there have a wont to do.

16 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I was being imprisoned and experiencing it first hand meaning that I don't have to post hearsay.

Lou, Klong Prem is prison for lesser offenders. The killers end up in Bang Kwang in Bangkok and other prisons nationwide.

You can't compare life in Klong Prem to other prisons 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, bannork said:
14 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I was being imprisoned and experiencing it first hand meaning that I don't have to post hearsay.

Lou, Klong Prem is prison for lesser offenders. The killers end up in Bang Kwang in Bangkok and other prisons nationwide.

You can't compare life in Klong Prem to other prisons 

You sure can, Klong Prem houses those convicted of murder also, there were two Americans convicted of murder there when I was there.   

The person who was making false and exaggerated claims about the prison inmates because he had a book to sell, whose claims I debunked, was in Klong Prem so that prison is relevant to my comments and his remarks.

12 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You sure can, Klong Prem houses those convicted of murder also, there were two Americans convicted of murder there when I was there.   

The person who was making false and exaggerated claims about the prison inmates because he had a book to sell, whose claims I debunked, was in Klong Prem so that prison is relevant to my comments and his remarks.

Are you saying no prisoners are ever murdered by fellow inmates in Thai prisons?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kevin-smitham-dead-thailand-murder-wife-kanda-thailand-ubon-ratchathani-a8869576.html

58 minutes ago, bannork said:

No, I did not say that. 

The link you so thoughtfully provided after the comment that suggested that inmates in Klong Prem would take their revenge on child killers (which was the subject being discussed) has nothing to do with that situation.   There is no conclusion in that link of how or why Smitham died or who killed him.   It was certainly nothing do do with retribution against child killers.

18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Hang on Lou, I'm on moped thieves at the moment but I'm confident I'll eventually reach child killers 

https://aseannow.com/topic/724917-british-tourist-46-beaten-to-death-in-thai-prison-after-being-accused-of-stealing-a-moped/

On 8/31/2023 at 9:13 AM, scorecard said:

"My only problem is with those who all think that they were made in the image of God."

In other words these folks believe that their existence, regardless of what they do, is sanctioned by god. 

My view is that there is no god, not any god, and religion does a lot more harm than good.

I'm guessing many posters saw the recent article;

- There is no proof at all that Jesus every existed.

- There is no proof at all of virgin birth.

- There is no proof at all that Jesus died on a cross.

- There is no proof at all that Jesus died and came back to life 3 days later.

I am not a believer and I never wil be. My small 'brush' with religion is as follows:

- Went to rookie camp for compulsory national service (Vietnam war era).

- Marched into the camp chapel for the talk by the chaplain (Church of England).

- Had been at rookie camp nearly 3 months never even knew there was a chapel or a chaplain on the site. No signage anywhere telling soldiers / reruits that the chapel and Chaplain existed.

- Chaplain starts the lecture for my group (two training sergeants standing at the side of the chapel). Chaplain goes on and on about how god and Jesus will protect us from harm.

Chaplain goes on and on about how he is our friend and tells repeatedly that we are welcome to ask questions at any time.

A few recruits did ask questions but got fluffy answers.

I stood up to attention and when invited to speak said "Please chaplain sir I have never understood where the bible came from, who made it into a book?

- The chplain was furious, and he just abused me about my ignorance and about being very disrespectful to god and to Jesus and to the chaplain himself.

- Chaplain then tells the 2 training sergeants to immediately march me to the camp commanders office and tell the commander the chaplain requests this recruit be punished.

So much for all questions welcome  / chaplain is your friend etc.

- I got matched into the camp commanders office and the 2 sergeants spoke. I wasn't allowed to speak.

- 5 minutes later I has assigned to additional early morning kitchen duties for the rest of my time at that camp (about 3 weeks from memory), plus a note put on my army records about being insubordinate.

- I has previosuly had no belief in religion, now even less.

- The one redeeming factor, for me, about eligion was that many times during our training, especially at the final event of the day in jungle training, end of long marches and runs etc, there was always a short wheel base Land Rover with a Salvation Army officer, a very big urn of hot sweet tea and big trays of freshly cut sandwiches. The Salvos guy never preached, he did always ask if any soldiers had any mail to send home (often true because it was difficult to get to the army post office) and he would take the letters and post them. And he would quietly ask "Does anybody need to write a letter home, I can help you?" Several times young recruits did come forward. The Salvos guy had several prepared simple letters saying "I'm OK, hope everybody at home is well, etc., etc". And he would give the soldier a clean piece of paper, a pen and an envelope and ask the soldier to rewite the letter and add more. And in some cases the Salvos guy would quietly talk with the senior training office to make a plan for a recruit who had problems to meet the Salvos guy pivately for an hour after the days activities all completed. I'm aware this happened several times and the soldier involved telling a few buddies that the Salvos officer had been very helpful and in some cases there was a plan for the soldier to meet the Salvos guy every week. And in some cases the Salvos man had realised there was a very serious issue at hand, in one case the solider was quickly honourably dismissed from service and went home to his troubled family. 

Three 'confused' emojis. 

If your brave enough to share why your confused / what's confusing in my post I will try to unconfuse you (if that's possibe, you seem to be confused as to what day it is.)

• Confused 1