Trump trial in Fulton County will be televised, judge says

Social Media

20 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I can't help but feel the weaponization of the justice system against Trump could backfire badly if it is televised.

He's going to be in his element and whatever you think of him it's hard to deny the man has charisma. The whole nation will be glued to it, Trump will be hilarious and there is no such thing as bad publicity, 

I hope that is the case. It would make for entertaining viewing.

47 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yup. Every time they come up with yet another attempt to legally prevent him standing for POTUS it increases his popularity. IMO more and more people are seeing through the bs and seeing it for what is really happening in an election cycle.

However, they should carry on making him more and more likely to win in 24.

Naaaaah, that's Fox NOT-news tripe. He's going down little by little in the polls. Nikki Haley put it so succinctly when she said "the GOP party can’t win a general election with Donald Trump as the nominee."

Ya boyz goin' DOWN!

• Like 2

Just now, HappyExpat57 said:

But wouldn't it be loverly to see that oaf in the witness stand being questioned by Jack Smith?

Yes. If Trump voluntarily took the witness stand in his own defense, he would not be able to plead the 5th and refuse to answer any questions on any cross-examine.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I can't help but feel the weaponization of the justice system against Trump could backfire badly if it is televised.

He's going to be in his element and whatever you think of him it's hard to deny the man has charisma. The whole nation will be glued to it, Trump will be hilarious and there is no such thing as bad publicity, 

I'm no expert on court affairs, but I'm pretty sure that in court Trump will have to sit quietly and only speak when spoken to, or he will be restrained and removed.  Those who think the most important function of a President is entertainment will be disappointed.

If anyone who knows court procedures better than me has any corrections to make please do so.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Naaaaah, that's Fox NOT-news tripe. He's going down little by little in the polls. Nikki Haley put it so succinctly when she said "the GOP party can’t win a general election with Donald Trump as the nominee."

Ya boyz goin' DOWN!

Haley is a war monger with 2%

Correction she is up to 4.3%

No hope

Edited by bignok
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I remember Hillary Clinton's 2016 election celebration party:

image.jpeg.a025ae28cee60e532ad1fadc3d5564b5.jpeg

Very strange post coming from someone who allegedly doesn't like Trump.. If Skeptic7 had made an election outcome prediction, then the photo might be relevant. But in this case, it looks remarkably like prospective gloating.

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Very strange post coming from someone who allegedly doesn't like Trump.. If Skeptic7 had made an election outcome prediction, then the photo might be relevant. But in this case, it looks remarkably like prospective gloating.

It a a simple don't count your chickens before they hatch.

33 minutes ago, bignok said:

Most see Biden as a liar protecting his son. They also know Clintons liars.

They saw Trump leading on election night the magically behind next morning.

Nothing to see.

That's because that trend occurs in every election ever held since the dawn of time. Mail ion voters traditionally vote dem. Precisely the reason Trump disasterously decided to criticize mail in voting.

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, bignok said:

Haley is a war monger with 2%

Correction she is up to 4.3%

No hope

Actually Ramaswamy has isolated himself in the Republican nominations Fox debate.

When the Fox News hosts asked the eight Republican presidential candidates on the debate stage last week who would not support continued funding for Ukraine, only Vivek Ramaswamy raised his hand. 

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4179994-ramaswamy-isolates-himself-on-ukraine-with-proposed-putin-pact/

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Party time already started. The popcorn was broken out when the mug shots got released.....lol

Fine. But the topic here is: 
Trump trial in Fulton County will be televised, judge says

That is, if it is not moved to Federal Court.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Haha 1