More Lazada PC / website annoyance - Or is it just me?

Crossy

I had the same problem yesterday. I empty the cache, deleted Lazada cookies and User/Passwort  from Chrome browser. Logged in again at Lazada and Chrome asked again for save the login, but without user name. This I wrote inside manualy and everything works fine now again. But now I must click on password that my user/password login shows on.

15 hours ago, Crossy said:

Well knock me sideways with a wet lettuce!

Why didn't I think of that, works like a charm ???? 

I have not read all the posts. Just most of the first page.
When i go to sign in on the webportal it often does not work.
So I found click the subscribe.
and it gives an option "Already a member? Login here"
I click that and i then get the login page, click into it for my saved details and it always works ok.
Try it.

4 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

What the HELL?!? Just now (Thursday 7 Sep, Thai time 0730) all my account and password info showed up again using Chrome.

Mine hasn't ???? 

Worse, now clicking on the password box only fills in the password. I need to go and lie down!

• Haha 2

I used Lazada for a few years. The website was OK but the English edition was very disappointing, but what irritated me was the constant receiving of wrong or defective goods. Like you, Lazada then started to forget who I was, and efforts to sign up again were hampered by "this email already in use." To reset the password proved to be impossible. Result? I stopped using them.

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

On my phone I screenshot a few reviews, usually the 1 or 2 star reviews and then use google translate to read them.

Yes, that is what I do and makes using the app pointless.  I can do the same thing in seconds on the website and read through many reviews with ease.  If Lazada resembled Amazon reading the reviews would not be a big concern but what is advertised is not remotely what is sent on Lazada.    I usually find out what is actually being sold and keep searching product reviews until I find the right product.  E.g., advertised 100 amp hour battery usually is closer to 50.  I go to 200 amp hour batteries and determine if it meets my 100 hour requirement.  Doing this on the app would be painful.

13 minutes ago, atpeace said:

How do you read reviews in the app that are translated? This is my most important part of the buying process.

i usually search on my PC for this exact reason to easily translate reviews
then once i have decided what item and which seller
i grab my phone and order

Just now, patman30 said:

i usually search on my PC for this exact reason to easily translate reviews
then once i have decided what item and which seller
i grab my phone and order

Makes sense but why not order on the PC? I can do a transaction in a fraction of the time and get much better products using the PC.  I'm not super fast with typing on the mobile so this already slows me down.  I also love reading pages of reviews which is odd but I do for some reason.  

14 minutes ago, patman30 said:

use bluestacks
then install their android app on your windows PC????

The problem is that the ruddy app is portrait mode only, so it fitteth not on a regular 16:9 screen ???? 

Unless someone knows how to make it rotate of course.

On 9/5/2023 at 5:09 PM, Crossy said:

Recently my Chrome browser (3 different machines) has decided not to remember my Lazada username.

Password remembered OK once I've typed my email address.

Since I use a gmail address the "log in using Google" works ok, but it's still more clicks.

Lazada really, really want us to use their App. I really, really don't want too!

Just me??

I’m having the exact same issue you described. Weird!

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

it now seems to have "gone away", Chrome did an update, not sure if it was that or Lazada fixed something.

It used to come and go for me - since using Google no such issues but have to translate pages a lot.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
Posted (edited)

This issue seems to be with your browser and not Lazada itself. While Lazada might be pushing their app, it shouldn't affect Chrome remembering your username. You can try checking your Chrome settings or do a whois archive.today search on archive.today to see if there are any known issues with Lazada logins on Chrome

Edited by rufusbucher