PM Srettha urges public to trust his government

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Andycoops said:

You have to earn trust by your actions not by telling people you can be trusted spouting mumbo jumbo.

But that is not the Thai way.

Respect and trust are conferred on individuals by birthright and social status. And enforced by the legal system for usurpers.

This is not a meritocracy. 

This is why Srettha can say something like this, and not be aware of how out of touch he sounds.

Edited by bamnutsak

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin has asked the public to have faith in his government, as he vowed to put economic policies promised during the election campaign into immediate practice.

Oh, here, look at that, an economic policy promised during the campaign being put on the (immediate practice) back burner, until the public will be told "to forget about it":

TRANSPORT Minister Suriya Jungrungruangkit said this afternoon (Sep. 5) the Pheu Thai campaign pledge to cap Bangkok electric train fares at 20 baht a trip is not being written in the coalition government’s policy statement to be delivered to Parliament but it could possibly be implemented in two years’ time

Trust and respect are earned, not given. Being a party of backstabbers, I don't see that they even have a leg stand on, but hey, spend enough and you might buy peoples loyalty. It's amazing how Thailand embraces corruption, so spend (buy votes) like you don't have a worry in the world, its not your money.

How can anyone trust a government where there are soldiers involved? Surely Thailand needs a government elected by the Thai people where everyone in it is actually a politician, and not some soldier probably with a Military Academy or similar education thinking he is one.

It seems to me that Srettha is just another unelected PM.

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin has asked the public to have faith in his government

What would that faith be based on?

He's done nothing to earn the public's trust, but a lot to destroy any goodwill people might have had, by the crooked way he forged his coalition. 

Who in there right mind would trust an unelected government these clowns are o better than the unelected government who they replaced the elected government were the MFP but these clowns sent them into opposition with the help of the unelected senators. I would rather trust my cleaning lady she has more honesty in her little finger than this lot