Trans teacher known for massive prosthetic Z-cups seen without breasts for return to Canadian classroom

Social Media

Has anyone looked into what this guy's story is? 

With zero inside information, it looks like it may have been some kind of TikTok challenge that went viral.  And when it did, his only defense against getting canned was to claim the protected status of being a trans individual with a "condition". 

But that's just a WAG on my part.  Anyone here really know?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, impulse said:

With zero inside information, it looks like it may have been some kind of TikTok challenge that went viral.  And when it did, his only defense against getting canned was to claim the protected status of being a trans individual with a "condition". 

Yes, he's a normal guy calling out that it's not possible to trans-siberian-railway into another gender.

4 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

My money is on an elaborate stunt.  A cross-dressing man in a wig with fake breasts does not a trans woman make.

He's an attention seeking fraud (IMHO). For anyone not familiar with his nonsense, this (13 minutes you tube video) is a good explanation ...

On 9/7/2023 at 4:33 PM, impulse said:

No, this is a real story. He taught at a different school last year and claimed that they were real, and he suffered from that disease.  He said he was trans and felt that he should be allowed to wear them.  The Teachers union backed him until it got rediciluous and hs neighbors pointed out that when he was not at the school he was going out without them.

He got put on suspension and then got a job at this new place.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/trans-teacher-shows-up-at-new-hamilton-school-without-massive-prosthetic-breasts

• Thanks 1

On 9/7/2023 at 3:33 PM, KannikaP said:

Gigantomastia is a physical condition. This guy's jugs are just strap ons.

He/she should not be teaching....................should be at Hooters.

I think that the whole idea of hooters is real women with real breasts, it at least that's how it should be....

16 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

I think that the whole idea of hooters is real women with real breasts, it at least that's how it should be....

Have you seen photos of American Hooter girls, or Thai for that matter. 

Looks like 'enhancement' is obligatory.