Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Did you not understand the question?

Obviously you don't understand my question. If you would not send your kids out to get shot for publicity but insist that Palestinians would, that's a racist as it gets.;

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 2

45 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Kids who throw rocks should not be killed by military personnel. I am quite surprised that this even needs to be said.

They also throw Molotov cocktails and fireworks and rocks which can kill . 

How should soldiers react when a person is about to possible kill them by setting them on fire by ways on Molotov Cocktail ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They also throw Molotov cocktails and fireworks and rocks which can kill . 

How should soldiers react when a person is about to possible kill them by setting them on fire by ways on Molotov Cocktail ?

They're justified if the kids throw molotovs AND they are in reasonable fear of their lives,. They are not justified if the kids throw rocks and fireworks. If they shoot kids for throwing rocks they are nazis.

Edited by ozimoron

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

They're justified if the kids throw molotovs,. They are not justified if the kids throw rockers and fireworks. If they shoot kids for throwing rocks they are nazis.

What about if they threw some Mods and not the Rockers ?

Would they be justified then or would they be Nazis ?

Would they be Nazis if they threw a Skinhead at the Isreali soldiers ?

31 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

We’ve got one!

How easy you can be labeled as a Nazi, a Holocaust denier, a revisionist, etc... even if you provide constantly historical facts, books from Jewish authors, etc...

Most of this subjects I've discussed, studied and exchanged with French and German native Jews without being labeled as "we've got one"...

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

How easy you can be labeled as a Nazi, a Holocaust denier, a revisionist, etc... even if you provide constantly historical facts, books from Jewish authors, etc...

Most of this subjects I've discussed, studied and exchanged with French and German native Jews without being labeled as "we've got one"...

From your posts , you do seem to fit into all those categories 

Do you visit far right neo Nazi websites ?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Did I call you any of those things?

Or was it some internal guilt thing speaking for you?

12 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Its because of Jews that you have your opinions ?

The Jewish authors and the French and German Jews ?

Its because of those Jews that you formed your  opinion ?

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

From your posts , you do seem to fit into all those categories 

Do you visit far right neo Nazi websites ?

My posts can't make a revisionist because I'm replying to negationists that contradict the statements of Abbas in OP

My posts can't make me a Nazi because I've no political affiliation or preference.

My posts can't make me Holocaust denier because I didn't treated the subject.

I don't visit neo Nazi sites.

The last Nazi-thing that I've seen on my laptop screen was an Ukrainian Azov soldier with SS patches who died in the trenches near Bachmut under command of (oh no) Zelensky...

30 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

My posts can't make a revisionist because I'm replying to negationists that contradict the statements of Abbas in OP

My posts can't make me a Nazi because I've no political affiliation or preference.

The last Nazi-thing that I've seen on my laptop screen was an Ukrainian Azov soldier with SS patches who died in the trenches near Bachmut under command of (oh no) Zelensky...

You did make the claim that U.S Jews declared war on Germany which was the cause of WW2 , which is being a revisionist .

Your posts  have the same opinions as Neo Nazis have in regards to Jews .

You implied that Jews were partially responsible for the Holocaust, which puts you in the category of being  holocaust denier .

You could be a Neo Nazi without realising it ? 

Edited by Nick Carter icp

47 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You did make the claim that U.S Jews declared war on Germany which was the cause of WW2 , which is being a revisionist .

Your posts  have the same opinions as Neo Nazis have in regards to Jews .

You implied that Jews were partially responsible for the Holocaust, which puts you in the category of being  holocaust denier .

You could be a Neo Nazi without realising it ? 

US Zionist organizations declared war on Germany in 1933, which caused tensions on German soil between Nazi's and ethnic German Jews.

The WW2 war started six years later in  1939.

None of my posts suggests that US Jews (US Zionist organization) started the war in 1939, but declared war to Germany in 1933 instead.

There's a difference in making war and declaring a war. Your distortion has been noticed.

Please point out my neo-Nazi opinions in my posts. Your distortion has been noticed.

Ethnic German Jewish refugees were deported to concentration camps through collaboration between French Jewish and local organizations and the German occupier. Denying this is pure revisionism. Your distortion has been noticed.

I didn't receive yet any backup with historical facts that my posts were false.

Again, can you provide any decent (non distorted) backup related to OP?

50 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

US Zionist organizations declared war on Germany in 1933, which caused tensions on German soil between Nazi's and ethnic German Jews.

None of my posts suggests that US Jews (US Zionist organization) started the war in 1939, but declared war to Germany in 1933 instead.

There's a difference in making war and declaring a war. Your distortion has been noticed.

You are wrong about that , you are just changing words around , declaring a war is actually starting a war .

Although U.S Jews could not actually declare a war on anyone .

What actually happened was that Hitler published Mein Kamph in 1923 which caused friction and when Hitler came to power in 1933 he began oppressing Jews , it was then World Jews began boycotting Germany .

World Jews took action against Hitler in 1933 when he came to power and began oppressing German Jews 

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Ethnic German Jewish refugees were deported to concentration camps through collaboration between French Jewish and local organizations and the German occupier. Denying this is pure revisionism. Your distortion has been noticed.

Please provide a link to that claim .

A book written in French available on Amazon for 15 Euros is not a suitable piece of evidence .

Please provide a readable link 

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Ah Zelensky .

He is a Jew as well isn't he .

So a Ukrainian S.S soldier died under the command of a Jew 

Who started the Russian / Ukrainian  war ?

3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

I have done some research and the French Jewish group in question ,UGIF , were a group set up in 1941 by the Nazis in France .

UGIF were founded by the German Nazis in France and they collaborated with the Nazis to save themselves , UGIH had the choice of either working with the Nazis or getting sent to a concertation camp .

So UGIF didn't act voluntarily , they were forced into it 

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have done some research and the French Jewish group in question ,UGIF , were a group set up in 1941 by the Nazis in France .

UGIF were founded by the German Nazis in France and they collaborated with the Nazis to save themselves , UGIH had the choice of either working with the Nazis or getting sent to a concertation camp .

So UGIF didn't act voluntarily , they were forced into it 

Thanks, you finally confirm my point.

The Holocaust was not based to eradicate the Jewish religion like Abbas explained in OP. 

7 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The Holocaust was not based to eradicate the Jewish religion like Abbas explained in OP. 

Maybe you misread the story ?

"Mr Abbas said Adolf Hitler ordered the mass murder of Jews because of their "social role" as moneylenders, rather than out of animosity to Judaism."

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Maybe you misread the story ?

"Mr Abbas said Adolf Hitler ordered the mass murder of Jews because of their "social role" as moneylenders, rather than out of animosity to Judaism."

Well, you confirm again the non-religious motives. Thanks !

Netanyahu meets Biden for a cozy chat ( as seen on Al Jazeera ), while heavily armed Israeli forces continue to kill Palestinians in illegally occupied Palestine.

Sadly, I doubt any help for the Palestinians will eventuate from Washington.

Apparently the US political establishment still supports the irrelevant Two State solution which has been well and truly killed off long ago due to Israeli actions on the illegally occupied land.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Please point out my neo-Nazi opinions in my posts. Your distortion has been noticed.

I didn't receive yet any backup with historical facts that my posts were false.

Again, can you provide any decent (non distorted) backup related to OP?

Do you have a link the proves that US Jews "declared war" on Germany in 1933?

What does that even mean? How many tanks did US Jews have at the time?

Or do you mean figuratively, like "Trump declares war on illegal immigration"?

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Quacks like duck.

Irish Examiner View: Inflammatory language loses force when overused

Using words including ‘apartheid’ and ‘antisemitic’ has become so pervasive that they risk being rendered meaningless.

Edited by MrMojoRisin

6 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Nonsense, it was. Same happened in many European countries, after their usefulness was finished the organisations that were forced to assist the Germans were rounded up themselves.

Also don't forget that many of the people forced to assist the Germans were at the same time trying to help potential targets for the Germans to escape.

12 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Obviously you don't understand my question. If you would not send your kids out to get shot for publicity but insist that Palestinians would, that's a racist as it gets.;

No one said all Palestinians would send their kids out to get shot for publicity, only that some were.

In any evet, can you please explain how is it racist? Are Palestinians not Arabs?