How women know men’s penis sizes without seeing them naked

ezzra

21 hours ago, Celsius said:

My huge schlong has just brought me misery in Asia

Not seen it personally but a friend allegedly has a decent one the girls call him "Mr Arm" he has no issue with getting some action has several girls that call him for a "booty call" as they want a decent satisfying seeing to.

Yours must be massive.

Edited by Ralf001
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

Shes one of the biggest idiots on that site. A nobody who writes an article every week (or some idiot publishes them) with some clickbait title . Every article is titled "newest dating trend that needs to stop" or " men/women need to do this dumb thing to be successful in dating"

It might GG at his ghost writer day job

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, bignok said:

Amazing she gets paid to write nonsense.

She's one the money.

Women are worse than men, they just keep it lowkey around the boys so to speak.

I remember my X wife in a heated argument let the cat out of the bag, something on the lines of, I suppose Kim was a better F than me ?

Kim was a college friend of hers, unbeknown to me they knew each other, but I used to do Kim every now and again, amongst others in my younger days.

Since that day, I have studied women and you know and feel how the friends of the one your shagging look at you, the talk, the smiles, the flirting.

Fact of the matter is, they all need to be serviced as we do, so when you know their looking, talking etc, roll the dice and cut to the chase because your up.

Nothing to do with penis size, it's about the service and how you leave them......"destroyed".

18 Orgasms You've Probably Had If You Have A Vagina

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

She's one the money.

Women are worse than men, they just keep it lowkey around the boys so to speak.

I remember my X wife in a heated argument let the cat out of the bag, something on the lines of, I suppose Kim was a better F than me ?

Kim was a college friend of hers, unbeknown to me they knew each other, but I used to do Kim every now and again, amongst others in my younger days.

Since that day, I have studied women and you know and feel how the friends of the one your shagging look at you, the talk, the smiles, the flirting.

Fact of the matter is, they all need to be serviced as we do, so when you know their looking, talking etc, roll the dice and cut to the chase because your up.

Nothing to do with penis size, it's about the service and how you leave them......"destroyed".

18 Orgasms You've Probably Had If You Have A Vagina

Meg Ryan is a nutter.

• 1 month later...