Danish Tony divorced his wife and married Thai transwoman Saiyan

webfact

4 hours ago, arick said:

Same sex marriages are not legal in Thailand. 

They no doubt had, what a number of same sex couples have here, a 'village ceremony'.

It's not a legal union of course, but what does that matter? Many folks here do it this, both straight and gay.

You could pretty much write a template script for all the stupid things faring men do when deciding Thailand is 'it' (I am not much of an exception here BTW). It is always 'different with this one' etc etc etc. True love....LOL

In reality they could replace all the currency sniffing dogs used at airports with almost any Thai woman, they would do a much better job!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Brigante7 said:

So he's living with a biological man? I'll bet he's finally relieved to be out of the closet.

Brigante7.

In his mind, he is not with a Man, but a Woman.......have known several couples like that in my day, to each his/her own.  Now if he will just stay of Social Media they may have a good life together.       Peace

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe it's a story of happiness: the wife perhaps is happy that such a guy left her (and perhaps her friends back home will ask her admiringly how the f... she did it) the Katoey is happy to have found such a guy who will pay for his house on MIL land, and he, the guy, is happy. Now. It is said that there is no place in the world like Thailand to turn dreams into nightmares. But in fact it is not so, some dreams are born, come true and stay. Look at the wife and the Katoey.

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Never seen an attractive trans over 50 ! Guess that is why old men want young trans, as any older and they start looking like the old men they would be !

Attractiveness aside, at the barest essential the new wife can bugger at the drop of her boxer shorts, whereas the former one had to strap on a, er, strap-on.

7 hours ago, radjag said:

Edited by watthong
  • Haha 1

My guess is that when he went to that ladyboy show... and met that umm ladyboy. Sparks flew and maybe something a little wet that his wife was not giving him anymore after 30 years together. I feel sorry for the ex-wife.. to lose your husband to another man is quite an insult to her. Hope she got a good settlement in their divorce. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

that his wife was not giving him anymore after 30 years together. I feel sorry for the ex-wife.

Or rather something that she could never have given him during their 30 years together.... (dildo or strap-on don't count!)

I remember in my youthful days as a young gay thing, I used to point out to my bff, aka best friend forever, that I was jealous at that couple who just walked past, he's adonis while she's a hag, claiming that in drag I would look better than her. In his infinite wisdom, bff replies, "but she has something that you don't, namely a vagyna!" -  "However," bff adds, "you also have something that she doesn't, namely a dyck - so don't despair!" A whole new world opened up to me since...

45 minutes ago, paulikens said:

I think you have issues if you want a man who is trying to look like a woman.  Fair enough if ya gay go with a bloke but if you're going with a bloke who is pretending to be a woman, you are very mixed up. I just don't get it.  

A few years back I "chaired" a thread to explain ladyboy attraction for this forum's readers/posters. Quite a lively and enlightening thread, with many participating  in the "lecture." Been a while back and I can't find it anymore. Maybe @gecko123 or other members with better track keeping record could resurrect the thread for those in the "I just don't get it" league.  Thanks,

12 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Don't get it. If you are into trans women you are just gay since the trans has a todger ! If the trans has had the todger removed you may just as well be into women !

Maybe he's into humans? You should try it.

12 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Never seen an attractive trans over 50 ! Guess that is why old men want young trans, as any older and they start looking like the old men they would be !

And you know why that is, don't you Richard? It's because you're only seeking out the younger ones.

Oh...the paradox of it all.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, paulikens said:

I think you have issues if you want a man who is trying to look like a woman.  Fair enough if ya gay go with a bloke but if you're going with a bloke who is pretending to be a woman, you are very mixed up. I just don't get it.  

I think you have issues with people who don't have issues with trans.

• Confused 2

12 hours ago, SoilSpoil said:

Mocking a person's sexuality is bigotry and not a sign of great intelligence. 

A man dressing up as a woman is messed up. A man mounting a man, dressed up as a woman or otherwise, is just unnatural. Don't have to be too intelligent to understand that. If, on the other hand, you're one of these newly "woke" folk, then I understand why you're confused. That's okay, I know you're special, real special. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, arick said:

Same sex marriages are not legal in Thailand. 

Although the news article in the OP includes the following text, the two are not married. That was just a private party and they have no legal document showing them as a legally married couple.

"...Afterwards the couple got married, and the story has reached several Danish media outlets, such as BT, Se og Hør and others.

Tony reports that his family didn’t attend the wedding in Thailand, which was ‘quickly’ held at the beach in Phuket at the restaurant of a friend..."

19 hours ago, save the frogs said:

good move jumping ship.

no more dealing with PMS. 

Except that he divorced his wife after 30 years of marriage, the news articles mentions nothing about her. Regarding PMS, it would not be unreasonable to assume that she is beyond that age, if she ever suffered from that.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/12/2023 at 5:41 AM, OccamsRazor said:

The Move Forward Party, the MFP, won 36.23 percent of the vote and 151 seats. It is the biggest party in Parliament.

That doesn't mean anything in Thailand  that's why there not running the show.