Who is older, your wife/girlfriend or you?

RamenRaven

Who is older, your wife/girlfriend or you?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 9/13/2023 at 6:11 AM, Dogmatix said:

When I was 17 I got my first real girlfriend who was 19 and had her own flat in London where I was studying at a crammer away from home. I moved in with her and did some growing up being around her friends who included a few older than her who had already graduated from university and were working. They were nice to me even though I was a long haired kid to them. Then I went to university myself and broke up with her and got  a gf my own age. Now my wife is 25 years younger. Theres a lot to said for an older gf when you are a teenager but do you want a 95 year old wife when you are 70?

How old were you when you married your wife?

65 and 40 is one thing while 45 and 20 is another, don't you think?

Edited by JoseThailand

1 hour ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

try cutting the blue pill in half next time......is also a violation of thai penal codes....

What is illegal, a 17 year old 'boy' with a 31 year old woman?

I don't need the blue pills by the way, me 75 her 53. All OK.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

What is illegal, a 17 year old 'boy' with a 31 year old woman?

I don't need the blue pills by the way, me 75 her 53. All OK.

i was that 17 and hooked up with a 31 yr old bartender at work..i was a waiter..she was married too..

my dad found out and went to my job to lecture her......i denied it to the moon and he bought it

wild times!      53?    is same as me if she needs a Gik ????    

When I was 17 I got my first real girlfriend who was 19 and had her own flat in London where I was studying at a crammer away from home. I moved in with her and did some growing up being around her friends who included a few older than her who had already graduated from university and were working. They were nice to me even though I was a long haired kid to them. Then I went to university myself and broke up with her and got  a gf my own age. Now my wife is 25 years younger. Theres a lot to said for an older gf when you are a teenager but do you want a 95 year old wife when you are 70?

Was her name Maggie May?

• Haha 1

Is this even a serious question?

Married half plus seven. Fifteen years younger. I wish she was still 33 but real connection is going to be within 20 years. Older than that and I don't think the person can be trusted with the burden if being married to a person so many years older.

What 60yo cuck would move her and get a 60yo bird as a gf lol??

I had two relationships with Thai women while living in Bangkok.  No not at the same time. 
Both younger than me.  One was an account 47 years old.  The other 44 years selling products in a mall for a major company. 
But from their behavior at times.  How they reacted to certain things.  And their temper tantrums.  Very immature like ten year olds. After a while I said forget it. 

1 hour ago, bignok said:

Gee wonder why it failed

Gambling drunk ... her, not me ????

Toss her butt out.

Same age spread with #2, going strong for 17+ yrs.  She was 29, me 51.

Edited by KhunLA

Around where I live and it's not a big place there's about 25 guys seperated from their gf/wives.  To be honest most of them would argue with their own shadow and appear to me as they would be impossible to live with. Ages vary but most of the women involved in these relationships would be 40 to 50 and the men around 60. However I have a couple of other friends still with their wives and they are around 70 and the wife not yet 40 and they seem very happy....never see one without the other.

If the question is have rellationships between a couple withan age difference of 20 or even 30 years more likely to fail I would have to say no. As long as their are no finacial problems and they guy has a good heart and has grown out of his Peter Pan trousers they are very likely to survive.

When you were 17 you thought a 19 year old was an older woman, so later on you left her for someone of your own age? LOL

Your question: "do you want a 95 year old wife when you are 70?" That's not likely to happen, but the question should be: does your wife want a 55 year old husband when she's 30 or a 65 year old husband when she is 40? Apart from possible financial benefits the answer is "no thanks".

I hate the break the news, but it's unlikely a female 25 years younger than you is attracted to you for your looks or vitality. Get real - you're buying a younger partner. If you start quite young with a big age gap, you'll find the gap widens as you age. 

5 minutes ago, Tanlic said:

Around where I live and it's not a big place there's about 25 guys seperated from their gf/wives.  To be honest most of them would argue with their own shadow and appear to me as they would be impossible to live with. Ages vary but most of the women involved in these relationships would be 40 to 50 and the men around 60. However I have a couple of other friends still with their wives and they are around 70 and the wife not yet 40 and they seem very happy....never see one without the other.

If the question is have rellationships between a couple withan age difference of 20 or even 30 years more likely to fail I would have to say no. As long as their are no finacial problems and they guy has a good heart and has grown out of his Peter Pan trousers they are very likely to survive.

All, most of couples I know, 15 ish, most age gaps were 20 yrs or more,  and think they're all still together with 2 exception.  Most fairly happy.  None with financial problems, and some actually a bit flush.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/13/2023 at 10:52 PM, 1FinickyOne said:

Maybe it's the same couple walking past you many times? 

Poll results so far:

12/72 or 16.67% are older woman, younger man couples.

Not the majority, but it's more common than what some of the posters here would expect!

3 hours ago, RamenRaven said:

Poll results so far:

12/72 or 16.67% are older woman, younger man couples.

Not the majority, but it's more common than what some of the posters here would expect!

Wow - thanks for passing that along... certainly not what I would have expected... I do know of a Thai/Thai but not a farang/Thai relationship like that... 

On 9/14/2023 at 10:03 AM, JensenZ said:

When you were 17 you thought a 19 year old was an older woman, so later on you left her for someone of your own age? LOL

Your question: "do you want a 95 year old wife when you are 70?" That's not likely to happen, but the question should be: does your wife want a 55 year old husband when she's 30 or a 65 year old husband when she is 40? Apart from possible financial benefits the answer is "no thanks".

I hate the break the news, but it's unlikely a female 25 years younger than you is attracted to you for your looks or vitality. Get real - you're buying a younger partner. If you start quite young with a big age gap, you'll find the gap widens as you age. 

Well thats the crux. A lot of delusion goes on the mega age different couples.

I'm 65, my wife 59.

I still think she's pretty darn sexy, but she certainly isn't to a 30 yo guy.

Same with me, I think I'm damn hot, but the idea that a woman 30 years my junior finds me 'hot' versus guys her own age is again delusional,

So many farang guys in Thailand concoct the myth that somehow biology doesn't exist when it comes to 'their' relationship, it's Thailand, it's somehow different.

Wake Up, smell the roses

• Thumbs Up 1

Before I was married all my gf were sane age or younger in states. As far as casual fling I was always just chasing a pretty face I really didn't care the age but obviously preference toward the younger.

I get you're married and both are 60. I don't get your gf and partner is 60. That's a psychological issue. Why you'd be attracted to a granny quite literally. Mommy issues. Worse still maybe supporting the dodger or at least halvsies with Mr Nomoneyme.

No doubt she's got kids that prolly hate the punter as well.

But she has an ???? education! Lol, from a Thai university ????