Where to get CO2 or Pulse Dye Laser for Genital Warts in Bangkok?

MajesticZebra

Anywhere in Bangkok I can go BESIDES incredibly overpriced Bumrungrad. They want to charge over 11,000 baht. Seemingly all the major sexual health clinics don’t offer the laser treatment for warts. Does anyone know of any other hospitals or clinics that treat this with laser in Bangkok? 

also note: i am not interested in cryo treatment anymore. Tried it about 6 times at the clinic, doesn’t work for my case. Want to try the lasers.

thank you to all who answer and help.

I grew tired of getting ripped off to have cryotherapy to remove sun spots.  Last treatment in Phuket was 3500baht to treat just one small spot.  

I have now sourced a dry ice vendor and a 6 x 6 inch block is just 50THb.

I now treat myself using dry ice.  Works perfectly.

I do not have genital warts however I have successfully removed large patches of kerotosis so should work on worts also.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I grew tired of getting ripped off to have cryotherapy to remove sun spots.  Last treatment in Phuket was 3500baht to treat just one small spot.  

I have now sourced a dry ice vendor and a 6 x 6 inch block is just 50THb.

I now treat myself using dry ice.  Works perfectly.

I do not have genital warts however I have successfully removed large patches of kerotosis so should work on worts also.

How do you handle the dry ice? Do you use a device to pick it up or what? I am confused on how i would get it and use it on my inner foreskin. 

• Haha 1

Samitivej Sukhumwit and Samitivej Sri Nakarin both have laser removal of warts.  However, you'll need to be insistent.  Doctors at both hospitals are much keener on liquid nitrogen.  And if you email them asking about laser treatment, the reply will be (or at least was in my case) "don't have - we use freezing".

11 hours ago, MajesticZebra said:

Anywhere in Bangkok I can go BESIDES incredibly overpriced Bumrungrad. They want to charge over 11,000 baht. Seemingly all the major sexual health clinics don’t offer the laser treatment for warts. Does anyone know of any other hospitals or clinics that treat this with laser in Bangkok? 

also note: i am not interested in cryo treatment anymore. Tried it about 6 times at the clinic, doesn’t work for my case. Want to try the lasers.

thank you to all who answer and help.

Aldara cream worked for me. Expensive, but a little goes a long way. Cryo was just a painful temporary fix. GL

10 minutes ago, MajesticZebra said:

How long did you use Aldara for until the warts were gone? Did it really irritate the skin?

Long time ago mate, but from memory about 2 months. A little messy, but nothing dramatic and well worth it.

Try to find excilor warts 2 in 1

İt is prize between 15-25 euro(sell france and europe pharmacy) it is very effective,1 week you use and later say goodbye your warts, dont forget to eat good food,if your body self defence not strong they will come back again, when you buy firstly look at videos in youtube dont make any mistake, first use colder later make acid 1 by 1 all big warts,  after usage of this medicine abt 3-5 days all warts will be lost

2 hours ago, Albaby said:

Aldara cream worked for me. Expensive, but a little goes a long way. Cryo was just a painful temporary fix. GL

Aldara very hard to find, painfully and doesnt help too much. To buy aldara cream you need receipt from doctor, it is very hard to find and also very expensive, excilor wart 1 in 1 sells all pharmacy and it is very cheap and effective very quickly. After 3 days you will see all warts start to dry, this excilor acid gives little pain first day but you need to use carefully, put acid only top of warts

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, MajesticZebra said:

How long did you use Aldara for until the warts were gone? Did it really irritate the skin?

warts tend to come back somewhere else for a few years, eventually body kills them, that's why Laser is a bit of a waste of time

Edited by scubascuba3

Not this particular wart issue but, with the aging I have had warts appear on shoulders, back. Thing is, and the reason I am commenting, the cryro treatment can lead to bleeding if you are on blood thinners. So, the Dr. At RAM skin clinic zaps them with laser which seals off the blood vessels affected.

3 hours ago, smilerabbit said:

Try to find excilor warts 2 in 1

İt is prize between 15-25 euro(sell france and europe pharmacy) it is very effective,1 week you use and later say goodbye your warts, dont forget to eat good food,if your body self defence not strong they will come back again, when you buy firstly look at videos in youtube dont make any mistake, first use colder later make acid 1 by 1 all big warts,  after usage of this medicine abt 3-5 days all warts will be lost

When I was a young lad I got a case. The free clinic swabbed them with some liquid and they were gone in a week.

Probably the same treatment you are referencing. I cannot imagine why it isn't available today.

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

warts tend to come back somewhere else for a few years, eventually body kills them, that's why Laser is a bit of a waste of time

I think that's the modus operandi of the Aldara, stimulate the bodies immune system.

I got genital warts a few years ago, got treated at Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya. Laser treatment done in about 20 minutes, no pain and not very expensive, cannot remember how much. Laser burns cleared up very quickly. No problems since.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Doesn't Podophyllin also do that? 

Podophyllin had been mentioned in The Leech Book of Bald, an English medicinal book (900–950 AD),wow! I don't understand the science but it's a marvellous plant extract.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 8:25 AM, JayClay said:

It's provided free when you order ice cream from dairy queen. Seems incredibly dangerous to me, but TIT.

Safer than liquid nitrogen (cryptherapy).  I have a pair of stainless ice tongs.  I just shatter pieces off the block with a hammer and wood chisel then have at it.  Very low tech but it works and it does not cost 3500 baht and I do not lose a day (or my life) driving to Phuket.