B 8000 1 Bdr Apt. In Phra Khanong 3 Min. To Bts

Why be stuck in a one-room studio when you can rent this gem for B8000 a month. 2 months refundable security deposit, and 1st months rent moves you in on a 1 yr. lease.

I Bdr. (55sq. meters) in the Phra Khanong area (close to BTS) small 6 unit building. 1st fl. quite hideaway, with front view of giant tree, air-con, new frost free refrigerator, new tiled kitchen and bathroom w/, hot water shower, king size bed, new Index couch, chair and coffee table, built-in wardrobe and vanity, UBC cable, direct ADSL landline, separate kitchen and dinning area. All areas generously separated.

Next-door shop house prepares 10 new dishes every morning for B20 a dish. Very good small variety stores just a couple doors down; there is a large market 4 days a week on the Soi with great cheap food and goods.

I live in the building so I’m renting the unit for the Thai owner. For obvious reasons I offered to advertise the apartment and screen the prospective tenants.

If you are interested please PM me, and give me your details…retired, work, married, age etc, leave me you telephone number and I will call you and show you the apartment.

post-37393-1184388874_thumb.jpg

post-37393-1184388964_thumb.jpg

post-37393-1184389035_thumb.jpg

post-37393-1184390012_thumb.jpg