Alternatives to extending Non-Imm O marriage

I'm approaching the end of my Non-Imm O marriage EOS (from CW).

I have enough funds in the bank but may name's not on any Tabien Baan or rental agreement at the moment (just staying at my wife's rented condo, but I'm not on the agreement). So I'm not going to do another 1-year EOS.

I was thinking about getting a 1 year ME Non-Imm O marriage visa at Savannakhet, but I 'm not sure whether a copy of my wife's Tabien Baan is enough, or whether I need to be on a Tabien Baan or a rental agreement myself.

Is the 1 year ME Non-Imm O marriage an option?

Or am I faced with the following (in the short term):

- Re-enter on visa-free, then extend (30 days?)

- Get a SETV in another SEA country (60 + 30?)

- Get a METV in another SEA country (60 + 30?)

Thanks

26 minutes ago, YaesuBottyLove said:

They gave me a hard time doing EOS last year at CW even though I *was* on a lease. Asked for the landlord's chanote. One of the reasons I didn't want to do EOS this year.

Seems they wanted a TM30.

Surprised lease was not enough.

As I suggested in first post obtain a TM30.

At the very worst consult an agent to guide you on requirements or consult with your landlord..

Dont let one bad experience put you off.

Obtain another 12 month extension.

BTW: have you been doing 90 day reports as this seems to be new requirement at CW for extensions 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

BTW: have you been doing 90 day reports as this seems to be new requirement at CW for extensions 

I've done 1 90 day report (to get a certificate of residence), but I've been in and out of the country so haven't had to do any more than that.

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated

Just now, YaesuBottyLove said:

I've done 1 90 day report (to get a certificate of residence), but I've been in and out of the country so haven't had to do any more than that.

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated

That's fine.

Your pp will show your length of stays and that no TM47 required.

In any event take along the one you have. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, YaesuBottyLove said:

My wife has just tried to do a TM30 online and it seems to register the address, she needs to be the owner or house master (can't do it as the possessor).

What documents are you uploading?

Your wife can file the TM30 as the 'house master', however as your wife rents the Condo her registered address in her house book will be different.
You should upload copies of your landlords Tabien Baan and ID card for the Condo address, or the Chanute if he/she is registered elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

when applying for the 1-year extension of your Non Imm O Visa for reason of marriage.

Misleading.

You apply to extend your current permission of stay based on marriage. A visa cannot be extended.

Edited by Liquorice
  • Sad 1