Thainess. What is it?

Kalasin Jo

11 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

With no idea where to go, ask somebody, hell no, thainess, check mobile map, no, thainess.  Thainess is calling 12 times to deliver a single cold cheeseburger.

Yes yes, I tip the poor bastards and am never mean, they make nothing.

Sometimes I get a call from a lost motorcycle delivery guy. He is in my soi, but maybe 50m away from my building. That is the spot which he sees marked on his GPS/map.

And I live in the tallest building in the soi. It's not difficult to find it and I guess most people will know it.

TiT.

1 hour ago, fondue zoo said:

With no idea where to go, ask somebody, hell no, thainess, check mobile map, no, thainess.  Thainess is calling 12 times to deliver a single cold cheeseburger.

yeah, that's not Thainess, Thainess is whatever you need or want it to be... apparently.

I was in mood because said cold cheeseburger, after 12not this many calls, was still somehow delivered to similarly named building about 2km away.

This happens more than it should so my picture and number are up a wall somewhere with the words f????k this guy scrawled underneath.

21 hours ago, Woof999 said:

I just wish that in England it would be possible to talk about Englishness, to put the needs of the English above all else, to discriminate against anyone not English. It's not though. In that regard, I think Thailand has it spot on.

You got it right, there.

I've always considered any country that doesn't let it's own culture be destroyed by immigrants to be a sane country. Thailand is doing quite well on that score.

• Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

yeah, that's not Thainess, Thainess is whatever you need or want it to be... apparently.

I was in mood because said cold cheeseburger, after 12not this many calls, was still somehow delivered to similarly named building about 2km away.

This happens more than it should so my picture and number are up a wall somewhere with the words f????k this guy scrawled underneath.

No, Thainess is whatever the THAIS want it to be, given that they are not all Western wannabes.

20 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

Serves you right for being too lazy to go out to get a burger ????

• Thumbs Up 1