My father underwent surgery last week : Paetongtarn

snoop1130

10 hours ago, Red Forever said:

Mr T's hate mob have (has?) run out of steam. Today's jokes are very weak: Tonsils, appendix, hangnail, circumcision..... tee hee. 

Come on guys, up your game. 

Y'all need a new hate figure to vent your collective spleen at. 

Never mind, there'll be another one along soon. 

He had an operation to remove the last part of a prison sentence

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He could be, you're definitely not.

And how would you know that, please pray tell. You don't know anything about me. Who I am, where I come from, or what I have accomplished....

While the reply was made in jest, it's not necessarily untrue. 

Th thing I know for sure is that Thaksin is not a member.... he would not qualify.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, smedly said:

like any 74 yo

this is all B                            S

I have high blood pressure, take blood thinners, medication for irregular heartbeat, had a cardioversion done had 2 broken ankles have an ingrown toenail, I did not get a helicopter rite to the hospital. And I am 76 

Edited by still kicking

16 hours ago, billd766 said:

Would you be happy for anybody at all to release all the details of your medical treatment to all and sundry, because THEY don't believe you?

It is nobody else's business, especially that of a gaggle of mouth flappers such can be found here.

I am not a convicted criminal who evaded justice for 15 years. Let us say he is a public figure who has been convicted of several crimes, I am not sure he is entitled to the privacy of a monk. Justice needs to be seen to be done.... or not.

We don't need to see any endoscope recordings, a few statements simply..

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:
15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He could be, you're definitely not.

And how would you know that, please pray tell. You don't know anything about me. Who I am, where I come from, or what I have accomplished....

You're right, I don't know anything about your "accomplishments" (nor do I have any interest in them), I never claimed that I did.  But I'm damn sure, and you've more or less now confirmed it, that you're no more a Mensa member than anyone else here...after claiming that you are but when called out about it you assert that it was just a joke!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, 2baht said:

All Thai politicians do that! It's like a feeding frenzy!

I wonder how many of these smart assed idiots who post anti Thaksin vomit in here were actually around when Thaksin was in power before the corrupt military had their coup with their first task to bring many false and pathetic charges against Thaksin. You see, he was very popular with the majority of the Thai poorer population. Back in those days Thailand was a  "go ahead" country with a bright future unlike today's dictatorship. Even if was corrupt, a very few Thai politicians are not, he looked after his people and they knew it. Today to have any hope of a good life, one has to be rich and a member of the ruling classes. Yes i remember Thailand back in the days of Thaksin when there was hope for poorer population.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DavidLangdown said:

I wonder how many of these smart assed idiots who post anti Thaksin vomit in here were actually around when Thaksin was in power before the corrupt military had their coup with their first task to bring many false and pathetic charges against Thaksin. You see, he was very popular with the majority of the Thai poorer population. Back in those days Thailand was a  "go ahead" country with a bright future unlike today's dictatorship. Even if was corrupt, a very few Thai politicians are not, he looked after his people and they knew it. Today to have any hope of a good life, one has to be rich and a member of the ruling classes. Yes i remember Thailand back in the days of Thaksin when there was hope for poorer population.

Do you remember his war on drugs?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're right, I don't know anything about your "accomplishments" (nor do I have any interest in them), I never claimed that I did.  But I'm damn sure, and you've more or less now confirmed it, that you're no more a Mensa member than anyone else here...after claiming that you are but when called out about it you assert that it was just a joke!

Blind Freddy could see that!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Thaksin didn't do all this because he didn’t have any tanks at his command. He would do all the things you mentioned, and more,for power and money.He is no better than the generals, maybe worse. I am no apologist for Prayut and the coup crew, but ,at least,  he can let go, much too late, but he got the message. Thaksin just cannot let go. Only I can fix it. Just like Trump he sees himself as the savior of the nation. These two are among the most hideous, most despicable human beings I have ever seen.

You are so smug in your delberations even though it is obvious that the poorer part of the Thai population followed and adored him, unlike you "johnny come lately" falang sheep.

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I am not a convicted criminal who evaded justice for 15 years. Let us say he is a public figure who has been convicted of several crimes, I am not sure he is entitled to the privacy of a monk. Justice needs to be seen to be done.... or not.

We don't need to see any endoscope recordings, a few statements simply..

He was not evading justice, but trumped up charges designed by the military coup people who knew how popular he was and were afraid of his return. However due to their power, the "Sheep" accepted their lies.

1 hour ago, DavidLangdown said:

Anything can happen when an elderly person is under anesetic, yes it is dangerous for any old person th have an operation however minor it might be.

Really, I didn't realise a local anesthetic was a potential killer?

Note to self, cut toenails correctly or face death when older........

• Haha 2

So do I.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Do you remember the Tak Bai Massacre?

22 minutes ago, billd766 said:

So do I.

So do I

Doesn't excuse his hypocritical behaviour, the man who stated was against the junta now in bed with the junta

He had the chance to be a force for good, a force for change but his selfish actions were his priority

I had been lulled into a false sense of security with Thaksin, i believed he was a man of principle who given the chance would put his country back on track

I was wrong I had forgotten he is first and foremost a hi-so Thai, a part of the old establishment, an ex RTP senior officer

I had forgotten the Thai me first state of mind, his actions have amply reminded me that the vast majority of hi-so Thai's cannot be trusted to do the right thing

Thaksin is just another old hypocrite whose action has betrayed his people and have tarnished himself and his party, and for what, selfishness that's what!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DavidLangdown said:

You are so smug in your delberations even though it is obvious that the poorer part of the Thai population followed and adored him, unlike you "johnny come lately" falang sheep.

johnny come lately" falang sheep.

???? Sheep to what sherperd??

Education, reading books and papers, rational reasoning, not blindly following and idolizing somebody who gave me candy and handouts. Yes, then I am a Sheep. You might call it smugness, and it probably is smugness, but not of the lately kind, because I was here long before the rise to power of the square face ,starting as a police officer, amassing his first  millions  ,a couple of business failures, until he cut a deal with the military junta granting him a monopoly in the intial development of the telecommunications network. (Talking about going to bed with the devil)He was never about serving the poor people of Northern Thailand and Isan ,he used and manipulated them in his relentless rise to power..Keeping them stupid and uneducated is part of the plan. Have you ever talked to people in Kalasin ,Roi Et,Mukdahan. They are not to blame, put their reasoning capacity and knowledge is that of 6 year olds. Call it smugness, call it realism.,whatever, but you give them candy you have their loyalty for the rest of their lives.

Pivot to the US, which is almost worse:,because with these bumpkins, you don't even have to give them candy, you just have to promise them candy (and fill them with hartred).How is it possible that tens of millions blindly folkow a hyper narcissistic, totally self absorbed, pathologically lying,  retarded,orange ,wannabe fascist dictator, and see him as their savior. 

Well better be smug and a sheep to rational thinking than a stupid sheep. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1