Goodbye Mammaries, Hello Chastity!

GammaGlobulin

10 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

The only ones who have the specific problem you are lifting out in the light is stupid losers that can´t protect themselves, no thinking capacity and living a life where stupidity rules.

I think you're being a little harsh there, underestimating the "long game" skills of Thai women.  I've even seen YouTubes of Isaan women who get paid to train girls for a life of sucking money out of foreign men.  (If the translations were accurate, or they may have been showing how to cook western food).  The gist of the ones I've seen is to focus on the end goal, even if it takes years of faking it to get there. 

One of my favorite mantras is The best paying, most secure job available to many Thai women is "mother of some foreigner's kid" 

Other than the old snip-snip (or total abstinence), there's no way to prevent a determined woman from getting pregnant, on either side of the pond.  I've actually broken it off with western women when I feared they wanted to be married so bad that I had to inspect my condoms for pinholes.

So I have a lot of compassion for the 60+ year old guys I see wheeling their toddlers around BKK in strollers.  I knew several of them.  And though they loved their kids, having them wasn't in their retirement plans.

BTW, I'm absolutely not painting all Thai women with that brush.  Most of the women I worked with in Thailand were great.  But they were professionals with good jobs.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Olmate said:
13 minutes ago, impulse said:

Most of the women I worked with in Thailand were great.  But they were professionals with good jobs.

Yeah, mines different too!

I didn't have one.

But yes, I'd theorize that Thai women making well over a thousand USD a month (some of them way over) are different from a country girl whose best prospect back home is hoeing rice for 300 baht on a good day.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

I think you're being a little harsh there, underestimating the "long game" skills of Thai women.  I've even seen YouTubes of Isaan women who get paid to train girls for a life of sucking money out of foreign men.  (If the translations were accurate, or they may have been showing how to cook western food).  The gist of the ones I've seen is to focus on the end goal, even if it takes years of faking it to get there. 

One of my favorite mantras is The best paying, most secure job available to many Thai women is "mother of some foreigner's kid" 

Other than the old snip-snip (or total abstinence), there's no way to prevent a determined woman from getting pregnant, on either side of the pond.  I've actually broken it off with western women when I feared they wanted to be married so bad that I had to inspect my condoms for pinholes.

So I have a lot of compassion for the 60+ year old guys I see wheeling their toddlers around BKK in strollers.  I knew several of them.  And though they loved their kids, having them wasn't in their retirement plans.

BTW, I'm absolutely not painting all Thai women with that brush.  Most of the women I worked with in Thailand were great.  But they were professionals with good jobs.

Sounds to me you are qualifying for the box of the ones who got burned. So, if a woman can´t be stopped if want to get pregnant, so be it. If you already discussed that you do not want any children, then she have to respect that. If she don´t, it´s up to her. You don´t need to be there. Neither do you need to lose any house or money if you do not wish. It all comes down to being a little bit smart, use the brain. Instead of just finding a reason why it happens bad things to me. Blaming the women seems to be very easy for silly foreigners. Better blame yourself for your misfortune instead.

Unfortunately there is no rule for deportation of foreigner that blames Thais for there misfortune in life. I think I will inform Immigration of that, and see if they can make an amendment. Would be nice to get rid of the complaining and blaming as well as women hating foreigners in Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Sounds to me you are qualifying for the box of the ones who got burned.

Nope. 

TMI, but in 6 years of working in Thailand, I never slept with a Thai woman (or man).  Partly because my Chinese GF of 20+ years owns ducks and a pair of scissors.  (Google it if you don't get the reference)  In fact, at the office, I held her out as my wife when she occasionally came to Thailand, just so there would be no temptations.

With my part of the company's budget being in the $millions per month, I also avoided vendors trying to "entertain" me at the usual spots.  Limited my after hours contact to weekend (stag) fishing trips and I always paid just to make sure there was no appearance of conflict.

Speaking of vendors, I had a lot of them and that's where I heard a lot of the stories.  They're the guys in their 60's pushing their toddlers around in strollers.  Some paying child support for kids they never get to see.  And they weren't dummies.  It would be arrogant of me to think I'm any smarter.

I thought very highly of the Thai men and women I worked with.  But I'm also open to the possibility there's another side I didn't see, having mostly dealt with people who had great jobs.  Making enough money that funds didn't affect their choice of a spouse.  Strangely, very few of them married westerners.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, impulse said:

Nope. 

TMI, but in 6 years of working in Thailand, I never slept with a Thai woman (or man).  Partly because my Chinese GF of 20+ years owns ducks and a pair of scissors.  (Google it if you don't get the reference)  In fact, at the office, I held her out as my wife when she occasionally came to Thailand, just so there would be no temptations.

With my part of the company's budget being in the $millions per month, I also avoided vendors trying to "entertain" me at the usual spots.  Limited my after hours contact to weekend (stag) fishing trips and I always paid just to make sure there was no appearance of conflict.

Speaking of vendors, I had a lot of them and that's where I heard a lot of the stories.  They're the guys in their 60's pushing their toddlers around in strollers.  Some paying child support for kids they never get to see.  And they weren't dummies.  It would be arrogant of me to think I'm any smarter.

I thought very highly of the Thai men and women I worked with.  But I'm also open to the possibility there's another side I didn't see, having mostly dealt with people who had great jobs.  Making enough money that funds didn't affect their choice of a spouse.  Strangely, very few of them married westerners.

Ok, I will put my more than 24 years living and also working 13 of these against your 6 years. And, no problem, I have heard such silly references before. It has happened a few times, and after that became all from a joke to a silly threat. So, be my guest and live in fear of your Chinese wife, the scissors and the duck family in the garden. Please, don´t tell me you made a pond for them as well. ????

My god, 6 years in Thailand, and Mr know it all. That´s wonderful! Right now, I am laughing my ar5e off. After that, It sounds like you let yourself have a lot of fun. Hard held by the wife, as you have made totally clear. On the other hand, it´s better that you respect her, than do like many post here acting like pure losers and a55-H´s.

It´s very hard to be forced to pay child support in Thailand, as they not really have any clear laws for that, so it´s very seldom a person gets ordered by the court to pay child support. Even harder to be ordered that as a foreigner. I assume many of them also got fooled by their former spouses to pay or they would get to pay even more if taken to court. They should have gone to court, and then pay smaller or sometimes nothing.

The last thing you post, is very strange. You say that you know that very few married westerners. First one big reason is that westerners are stupid by nature, and most actually find their spouse in the bar. Tragic, actually. After that, it´s not at all strange that very few marry westerners. Look at it this way. There are maybe 150 000 - 200-000 westerners living and/or working in Thailand. There are approx. 70 million Thais. Even if all those got married to a Thai woman, it would still look like a drop in the big ocean.

3 hours ago, impulse said:

going to you tube for your facts is the first problem.