Problem extending non-immi O visa at Jomtien this week

20 hours ago, Caldera said:

I'd say you'll need to hire a new attorney to get this resolved. 

Step #1, your new attorney will contact your immigration office to check what exactly they are after. They speak the same language, so this should be straightforward.

Step #2, your new attorney will contact the court in question and get whatever letter you need, explaining why you need it.

Assuming it's really just a formality and there's no material obstacle to your ongoing stay in Thailand, that should get things sorted.

and just how much is that new attorney going to cost the OP? A small fortune I would bet.

On 9/21/2023 at 12:16 PM, Peabody said:

Reckon not. It's complicated, but IO said he needed to talk to my attorney. Old court case involved, attorney for that case now unreachable.

A pity you only told half the story in your original post. Weird. Tip for the future: if you want proper advice then lay out all the facts, not just half the story.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/21/2023 at 11:24 AM, Peabody said:

I went to the Jomtien immi office to extend my non-immi O visa this week. The IO said I needed a letter from a court in BKK. I showed him what I thought was the letter, a one sentence, 5 line letter. He said it was incorrect. Is there anyone who might be so kind as to translate the letter I have through PM? A new letter would cost me 20K THB! 

Thanks in advance

I used to be vague but now Im not so sure

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

A pity you only told half the story in your original post. Weird. Tip for the future: if you want proper advice then lay out all the facts, not just half the story.

Once again- where did you read that I asked anybody for any advice??? Can people read anymore? Go back to the OP. I asked ONLY if anybody could translate a 1 sentence letter.

Should have posted in language forum.
>
>
>
Now that you've gone back to read the original post, don'cha feel kinda silly?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Once again- where did you read that I asked anybody for any advice??? Can people read anymore? Go back to the OP. I asked ONLY if anybody could translate a 1 sentence letter.

Should have posted in language forum.
>
>
>
Now that you've gone back to read the original post, don'cha feel kinda silly?

If you need the letter translating just use a translation company. 

Since it is only 1 sentence it will not be expensive.

If this is not an option, and given the language used will be formall , use the official Thai dictionary or an online translator .

Edited by cleopatra2