Current list of Docs to renew non O immigrant married extension for 27th year

Just take it on the chin and get on with life. It's only once a year and it's a lot cheaper than using an agent. (Thought I'd just get that one in before they chime in!)

Oh and consider yourself lucky that you have the 400k in the bank thus avoiding the income method. That can add a considerable amount of paper to your 'doorstep' of docs.

Enjoy your day.

P. S. Where's S Caen?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, isaanistical said:

Certainly it is NOT worth using one of these “agents” that some AN posters rave about - unless of course your marriage or documents are dodgy.

Silly comment.

Clearly the OP is doing the extension himself.

Even if was using agent it would be "extension based on retirement" 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Apparently the OP office is "c saen"

Perhaps on the turps

Rant thread imo

I do not come here to be insulted I have a wife for that, they themselves refer to c saen as in c rai  c mai, I am unfamiliar with turps I always drink more expensive, 3 month old chateau bottled  brake fluid, It tastes awful but I can stop any time I want.????

I case my rest.

RESERVATION. Online reservation for services at Chiangsaen immigration. WEBSITE ... © 2022 Chiangsaen immigration All Rights Reserved. Thai, English. Chiangsaen .
  • Like 2

Last year's photo - don't ask why - but they wanted 2x copies of last years photos too - i think you can submit anything here as I very much doubt they actually archive last year's photos for comparison.

Copy of your 90 day report receipt.

Copy of your first original entry visa if not in same passport or evisa (the first non-imm O you arrived on). 

Edited by circa02
  • Like 1

Jesus.. 27 years of doing this! Crazy. We have our next trip planned already for my 90-day Non-O ME run and all that baht to be spent overseas (japan this time). If the IO policies here weren’t so ludicrous, perhaps we would have taken a trip within the country supporting local business instead. Oh well, guess the masses of expected Chinese will make up for it!  ????

20 hours ago, khunjake said:

Jesus.. 27 years of doing this! Crazy. We have our next trip planned already for my 90-day Non-O ME run and all that baht to be spent overseas (japan this time). If the IO policies here weren’t so ludicrous, perhaps we would have taken a trip within the country supporting local business instead. Oh well, guess the masses of expected Chinese will make up for it!  ????

Yep 27 x 128 docs over 3000 pages of unwanted paper, I get  visas for many countries with the click of a mouse!

Of course rather than expensive storage there are in many offices heaps of "scrap paper" when you turn over there are the passport copies and address ad other details details of us foreigners a scammers trove

It is what it is got it down to under an hour deliver 10 collect.

The use and promotion of agents just makes the sleaze continue for low grade low paid clerks who get a pension, status, credit rating for wearing a stiff smart uniform and the much prized opportunity to be rude to farangs all day and extort gifts, favors sexual, financial and other from the more gullible,