Thai health minister backs cannabis ban, citing surge in teen usage

webfact

Asinine counter-arguments. Monkeys. Jabbering monkeys. Jabbering stoned monkeys. The whole lot of you. The disparagement of Thai culture by the proponents of cannabis legalization only bolsters my arguments. I'll tell you this: one thing that I've become increasingly convinced of reading these cannabis threads is that weed damages reasoning and debate skills.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

In my country, police can check drivers for cannabis presence in the blood stream.

If test positive, you are arrested, taken to the police station for a blood test, if over their guidelines, you are prosecuted, the same as a drunk driver.

The Government has obviously put a lot of money and research to come to the conclusion and implement their course of action. 

Yet clowns on here think they know best from their barstools and Rizlers..................:cowboy:..................????

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

So, after the unemploymemt caused by COVID, people found a way to make money using a natural plant that is not addictive. Clearly, there are drug lords who are very happy to hear they can control cannabis once again. I just wonder what the government will do to increase employment.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guessing there's not going to be a release of the no-doubt world-class high-integrity statistical survey and study that came to these conclusions. After all, when it is described in such amorphous terms as "Medical professionals...have noticed a rise in health issues, particularly among children, resulting from recreational cannabis use, reported Bangkok Post." That's about as meaningless as could be.

• Thanks 2