Transgenderism 'a mental health disorder'

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Interesting but not related to my question.

Estimated 80% of teenage transgenders in some EU countries between 2009 and 2019 are girls who want to be boys. Can we call this a "deviation" from latest feminism?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

CNN and MSNBC are not propaganda arms of any government.

The alignment of RT with Alt-Right Republican culture wars is with taking note of.

I wish I had access to YouTube so I could pull up one of the many montages of dozens of MSM pundits using the exact same turn of phrase that Psaki or KJP used that day.  Like they wait each morning for their marching orders.  (Which is a Babylon Bee skit, but I don't have access to it, either)

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

I wish I had access to YouTube so I could pull up one of the many montages of dozens of MSM pundits using the exact same turn of phrase that Psaki or KJP used that day.  Like they wait each morning for their marching orders.  (Which is a Babylon Bee skit, but I don't have access to it, either)

Or so you assert.

Are you denying that RT is a propaganda arm of the Russian Government?

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Do you have a link?

check out ARTE coverage under the name : "Comment vivre et assumer sa transsexualité" or "How to live and assume your transsexuality".

English versions should be available on the net.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

There's Chloe Cole and so many more: You need more?

https://familyfirst.org.nz/2022/10/26/mcblog-listen-to-chloe-cole-18-before-any-gender-activist/

If true her case is sad but statistically she's in a  tiny minority, As of 2022, worldwide  less than 3% of transitioners expressed regret and even less decided to de-transition. This figure is also falling. 

Here's an illuminating article on the subject with links to all the government studies.

https://www.gendergp.com/detransition-facts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baht Simpson said:

If true her case is sad but statistically she's in a  tiny minority, As of 2022, worldwide  less than 3% of transitioners expressed regret and even less decided to de-transition. This figure is also falling. 

Here's an illuminating article on the subject with links to all the government studies.

https://www.gendergp.com/detransition-facts

Like looking at a Phillip Morris study about the hazards of smoking...

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Like looking at a Phillip Morris study about the hazards of smoking...

I think it’s more like hearing a failing candidate for the US presidential election express a medical opinion despite having zero medical qualifications.

And then believing what he says because you think he’s on ‘your side’.

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

It does not matter what it means, the only thing that matters is that these children get on puberty blockers and have reassignment surgery before they change their minds. 

Tattoo? Wait until you're 18

Drink? Wait until you're 18

Cigarette? Wait until you're 18

Puberty blockers? The sooner the better!

Cut your penis off? Sure, right this way! 

Can you imagine what future generations will make of this barbarity?

"They did what?! Chopped off the body parts of healthy children for profit after telling them it would make them feel better? What sort of savages were they?"

21st century savages, that's what.

History will look back on the practitioners of these crimes rather like we think of the Inquisition, or the Aztec priests, with a bit of Josef Mengele thrown in.

I hope it is not too long before the soulless ghouls associated with this sick and evil business are viewed with utter horror and contempt, and those who were seen supporting it are shunned, as they should be, by a decent society.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Eleftheros said:

"They did what?! Chopped off the body parts of healthy children for profit after telling them it would make them feel better? What sort of savages were they?"

21st century savages, that's what.

History will look back on the practitioners of these crimes rather like we think of the Inquisition, or the Aztec priests, with a bit of Josef Mengele thrown in.

I hope it is not too long before the soulless ghouls associated with this sick and evil business are viewed with utter horror and contempt, and those who were seen supporting it are shunned, as they should be, by a decent society.

Your crystal ball has a definite ‘outraged red’ tinge to it this evening.

6 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

What is your view on the mutilation of infants and young boys penises for religious purposes?

10 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

Lol. Well I don't think the Inquisition, Aztec Priests or Mengele had a 97% approval rating from their customers. Please don't be silly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

What is your view on the mutilation of infants and young boys penises for religious purposes?

Well, I am sure glad my parents mutilated my penis with circumcision and my wife is happy about it also. No unnecessary foreskin for me.

4 minutes ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Well, I am sure glad my parents mutilated my penis with circumcision and my wife is happy about it also. No unnecessary foreskin for me.

If your parents did it, they should have been reported to the authorities. I wouldn't have wanted my mum or dad messing around with my dick. Leave it to the effing doctors. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Well, I'm happy for you but I doubt they did it to make your future wife happy, and it was certainly done without your consent, and that's the point.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, I saw that, but when you responded to johnny's claim that "I think the point being made is this is/was a complete non-subject until the GOP decided to make it political.",

your response was: 

I agree and it's a shame.

"By posting facts and knowledge I have gained through study, research and work experience, I have been branded a " trans promoter". Whatever that is." 

Apparently, you agreed it was not an issue when he said it. 

Carry on

No. I was talking about the politics.

Read again. 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

It does not matter what it means, the only thing that matters is that these children get on puberty blockers and have reassignment surgery before they change their minds. 

Tattoo? Wait until you're 18

Drink? Wait until you're 18

Cigarette? Wait until you're 18

Puberty blockers? The sooner the better!

Cut your penis off? Sure, right this way! 

Your very last question shows how little you understand.

Edited by youreavinalaff