Defiant Trump turns up at $250m New York fraud trial to blast 'scam'

Social Media

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't think Biden has done well on anything. IMO the southern border is a disaster ( wasn't Harris supposed to fix that? ), IMO the Afghan withdrawal was a fiasco, inflation isn't solved, I understand, IMO he is supporting a vile regime in the Middle East, IMO he is threatening to expand the war in the Middle East, apparently the national debt increases by leaps and bounds, IMO his policy on Ukraine is failing, despite wasting billions on it. If he's achieved anything, I'm not aware of it.

I'm not aware of any advanced economy faring better than the U.S., from an economic point of view.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

R u not aware of the $7.5B Biden allocated for his promise of building 500,000 EV charging stations?

Reference to Report

BidenEVchargers_ZERObuilt.jpg.2dc8e72e46f90a996f03ec44af37e77a.jpg

Well there is an update: First EV charging Station open in Ohio

Biden green new deal hoax is a hoax at this point and Americans top concerns are economy and immigration / border security with climate near the bottom. Despite Bidens empty promises and failed delivery on his laughable green charade he's gone on to rip into the economy to it's detriment and create nothing short of a national and international crisis with his immigration disaster.

He's well on his way to ripping apart democracy as well and plans on creating his campaign strategy on "blame Trump for attacking democracy because I have failed on everything, including economy" since the reality is Biden has nothing else to run on except attacking, persecuting, indicting, jailing, removing form candidate ballots and so on against Trump. What a loser and failure. America deserves btter and they had it with Trump. But in all fairness, Trump did not build any EV charging stations to my knowledge because, well, he knows better, and has a brain that functions normally. I notice Biden did not bring up anything about impeachment, Biden crime family corruption and what China and other countries paid his family north of $20M with no discernible marketing exchange of goods and services except for influence peddling, Biden name brand influence and he did not bring up yesterday's DNC report on payments made to many of Trump's hotels and business's despite Raskin's tale of Trump is compromised nonsense. He  did not talk about how great the economy is and how secure the border is and his proxy war with RU and the US endgame strategy on that and did not focus on his miserable support for his ME policy failures. no mention of all his achievements since there are none and that's because everything Biden has touched becomes another failure

No one's perfect! At least he did not promise Mexico will pay for it! 😃

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Singapore? 

Singapore is a very specific case, but after a short look, it doesn't seem to fare better than the U.S. recently re. GDP growth or inflation.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

No one's perfect! At least he did not promise Mexico will pay for it! 😃

No, but who cares when 100,000 deaths caused by the fentanyl smuggled across the porous SW border area thanks to Biden and soon to be impeached Mayorkas for their failure to secure the border and to protect Americans. 

• Confused 3

13 minutes ago, illisdean said:

No, but who cares when 100,000 deaths caused by the fentanyl smuggled across the porous SW border area thanks to Biden and soon to be impeached Mayorkas for their failure to secure the border and to protect Americans. 

Changing target now? Ok!

Sure, the Fentanyl deaths wave started under Biden's watch! Oh wait! Look at the death growth during Trump's mandate! 😆

https://www.cdc.gov/opioids/basics/epidemic.html

As usual....

3-wave-opioid-overdose-death-line-graph.png

Edited by candide
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...