Grab "I pressed wrong"

JayClay

The last three orders I made from grab, the status has gone from "in the kitchen" to "out for delivery" and then very quickly, before the bike has even moved, the status changes to "delivered".

I contact the driver and always get the same message "I pressed wrong".

The driver always eventually delivers my food (so far) but it's annoying having to message back and forth to get things sorted.

Has anyone else noticed this happening? Or did I just get unlucky three times in a row.

It's possible that the driver's app has changed recently for the worse, causing the drivers to accidently update the order status. But it's also possible that drivers have realised they can jump the queue by behaving in this way. 

Any thoughts?

• Like 1

The riders are complaining that they are bundling multiple orders together, resulting in less pay for the riders and longer wait as they are picking up from multiple restaurant and drooping off different customers before reaching you, 

maybe by pressing that they've delivered they got the customers off their back and contacting the restaurant or grab support to chase them down instead of being contacted directly

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1