Gunshot-Like Sounds Reported at Bangkok’s Shopping Mall

snoop1130

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Authorities are investigating the cause.

Disintegration of any fulfilment, purpose or meaning, as culture continues to be homogenized and marginalized, lack of a social support network, and constant doom in the news might be involved.  

13 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

So sad for all involved. R.I.P

What drives a 14 year old kid to do this??

To throw away your life and your freedom for the foreseeable future especially at such a young age. ????

Yabba ?

11 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:
12 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

Wife is watching the Thai news right now and they said the shooter was behaving like another country which is known for these kinds of acts. I wonder which one that may be... ????

I think I know!

The flag on his cap is a give away, but having said that illegal guns here are more per capita than the USA.

Gunland; and still it continues unabated. 1 year minimum sentence should apply for anyone found with an illegal gun, 3 yrs if fired or even waved around in public, that goes for legal ones too. Time to really crack down on this blight in society but I won't hold my breath. 

15 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

uh no? I mean Thai's can get guns easily yet they aren't killing themselves at massive rates like some American cities. Seems pretty obviously true to me.

You used the term "Violent" Thais can be very violent going by daily news here, not just killings, even Taxi drivers, Monks and Teachers

10 hours ago, bendejo said:

One day I noticed, at an entrance to Siam Center (the mall adjacent to Paragon) there was a video camera on a table next to the door, aimed at the entrance.  It wasn't plugged in, no light to indicated it was running on battery, and no data cable -- someone could have just picked it up and carried it off.  Would have been on the Skytrain within a few minutes.  So much for security.

Have you still got it?

• Haha 1