ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Israel will certainly kill plenty of Palestinians, lifting their usual Palestinian murder rate by several orders of magnitude in the days and weeks ahead; but only a fool would believe this whole situation won't be repeated again and again in the years ahead.

Give it a few years and many hundreds or thousands of Israeli's will again be murdered by disgruntled Palestinians...., and so on and on it goes.

Maybe. Maybe not.

This time is different.

Israel and they are unified on this as much as any nation can be unified, the intention is to completely destory the terrorist Hamas government and their military capabilities.

Mitigating factors may be Israel demonizers who don't think Israel has a right to do that and also the hostages.

So if Israel succeeds, it won't be the same game in Gaza.

But then the question will be -- who governs Gaza?
That might be the really hard part and I doubt israel has any plan for that at this point.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So instead of an answer, word salad. 

"Word Salad"

How dare you!

When G W Bush and Tony Blair sent our forces to Arabia under a proxy war, you were no privy to our civilian bombardment in retaliation there. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

I have a perhaps rude observation and it may or may not have merit, but I haven't seen it discussed before, and I think it's worth at least bringing it up.

It's about the music festival massacre.

How intentional was that? It looks very intentional.

Were the terrorists aware of the kind of crowd that would dominate that kind of festival or would any group of unarmed Israelis near the border been just as juicy for them?

I don't know.

But consider the crowd. I think its fair to assume most were probably Tel Aviv leftist types more liberal on the Israel Palestinian conflict.

Just now, Paul Catton said:

"Word Salad"

How dare you!

When G W Bush and Tony Blair sent our forces to Arabia under a proxy war, you were no privy to our civilian bombardment in retaliation there. 

Have you ever been crouched under stairs with bombardments.

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

75 years Palestinians have survived Israeli occupation.

I think it is much more likely that, within the next 75 years, that there is Palestinian state than the Israeli occupation still existing.

Without unquestioning US support, Israel would be in an immediate existential crises.

US global hegemony will likely only decrease in the decades ahead.

Uh oh!

What do you mean exactly by Israeli occupation?

To the Hamas terrorists, not one square inch of the state of Israel is legitimate.

Israel left Gaza long ago.

Many Israelis are questioning the wisdom of that now. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 2

40 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

75 years Palestinians have survived Israeli occupation.

I think it is much more likely that, within the next 75 years, that there is Palestinian state than the Israeli occupation still existing.

Without unquestioning US support, Israel would be in an immediate existential crises.

US global hegemony will likely only decrease in the decades ahead.

Uh oh!

You really are talking out of your <deleted>......????

At this moment most of the World is backing Israel, did you miss that...:coffee1:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

You really are talking out of your a__......????

At this moment most of the World is backing Israel, did you miss that...:coffee1:

Every year that passes, less and less of the world supports Israel.

America, Israel's staunchest supporter, is not immune to the global trend.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj6gOWdrOuBAxWGs1YBHSMKDOQ4ChAWegQIAhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.gallup.com%2Fpoll%2F472070%2Fdemocrats-sympathies-middle-east-shift-palestinians.aspx&usg=AOvVaw1ziv6Be7n4FepkWi3usu1g&opi=89978449

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Earth to Mr. Mojo.

Somehow I don't think mass murdering innocent civilians, shooting them at close range, raping them, and kidnapping large groups of them to be used as pawns to probably later be murdered on video is really going to move global public opinion in their direction. 

Had these atrocities been committed by any other group, condemnation would have been immediate,  unequivocal and universal, yet, in this instance, it was not.

Why?

Because of Israel's own abhorrent record of committing atrocities against the Palestinians.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Earth to Mr. Mojo.

Somehow I don't think mass murdering innocent civilians, shooting them at close range, raping them, and kidnapping large groups of them to be used as pawns to probably later be murdered on video is really going to move global public opinion in their direction. 

Brilliant comment, I await the pathetic whataboutery reply that you will inevitably receive 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

What about allowing Gaza to have an election when the current crisis is over. Allow the people of Gaza to decide their leaders. Since Hamas won the 2006 election, no election was held henceforth. Peace be with the people of Gaza and Israel. 

No elections. That ship has sailed. One state solution. Israel Uber Alles.

7 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Had these atrocities been committed by any other group, condemnation would have been immediate,  unequivocal and universal, yet, in this instance, it was not.

Why?

Because of Israel's own abhorrent record of committing atrocities against the Palestinians.

But YOU condemn them, yeah?

58 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I have a perhaps rude observation and it may or may not have merit, but I haven't seen it discussed before, and I think it's worth at least bringing it up.

It's about the music festival massacre.

How intentional was that? It looks very intentional.

Were the terrorists aware of the kind of crowd that would dominate that kind of festival or would any group of unarmed Israelis near the border been just as juicy for them?

I don't know.

But consider the crowd. I think its fair to assume most were probably Tel Aviv leftist types more liberal on the Israel Palestinian conflict.

I would agree that there was hints of hindsight evidence of "intent" in that event. But also consider there was a possibility that  such an event close to the  border with Gaza was a taunt that could not be ignored ? For Hamas it is unlikely there was/is no distinction between leftists or extremist Netanhyahooists in their calculations for revenge opportunities.

That is the nature of this murderous escalation that is the result of polarized sectarianism as old as the first stone club used to eliminate a weaker competitor !

Israel will "win" this "war" while provided the military advantage of suppression on potential supporters for the Palestinian revolt but not without a good deal more of blood loss and political status if it proceeds with adopting undeniable genocidal retaliation that has already been defined as war crimes.

Hezbollah activity has increased with attacks on Israeli military installations in occupied territory.

Netanyahu has a failed Govt.  What  outcome? 

For the interim moment ...deaths.

Meanwhile Zelensky is  mourning the loss of singular attention!

Al Jazeera  has replaced Ukraine  War  with  Israel. Follow the 

smell of money  !

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1