ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Danderman123 said:

You don't dispute what I said.

Perhaps the israelis should understand that millions around the world hate israel enough to celebrate the death of any israeli, and that is because they see what israel has done to the Palestinians for decades.

The world has been watching.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

There is an election in the US just over the horizon, don’t expect either side, Democrat or Republican, to utter a single word that isn’t 100% supportive of Israel.

Without the american veto in the un, Israel would have been given the same treatment as apartheid South Africa suffered long ago.

Israel only exists because of american support, IMO

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just seen on Al Jazeera. Israel bombs the border crossing to Egypt to stop Palestinians leaving.

Seems netanyahu was just lying when he said Gazan's should leave, as they can't now even if they want to.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/bombardments-hit-area-gaza-sinai-border-crossing-gaza-officials-2023-10-10/

Pressure on Gaza border alarms Egypt as strikes close crossing

Also, israel has been attacking ambulances

https://www.anews.com.tr/middle-east/2023/10/10/israeli-warplanes-target-4-ambulances-in-gaza

Israeli warplanes target 4 ambulances in Gaza

Israel is creating millions of enemies that will be dedicated to killing israelis for generations. Hamas will have to turn away potential recruits as there will be so many

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agree, but seems biden has just given them free reign to carry out the destruction of Gaza with his warmongering speech where he promises full support for israel and even hints of direct involvement. No calls for restraint at all.

Biden has the blood of children on his hands too, IMO.

Even the Al Jazeera front person remarked that it was unusual that biden had not called for restraint. IMO netanyahu will have received an unspoken message that they can go as far as they like without restraint.

Just mentioned that 140 children have been killed by the israelis in Gaza.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

This is what Israeli soldiers will be doing in the coming days.

https://mondoweiss.net/2015/05/<deleted>-israeli-soldiers/

Depends if there are any houses left to **** in after they stop dropping bombs.

Even if there are, I suspect there won't be after the israelis leave Gaza.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some areas of Gaza are completely destroyed by bombing, and those bombs they are using are too big to have been used in selective destruction, so IMO they are not actually using targeted strikes and just destroying everything they can.

The world is watching. The world will not forget or forgive.

• Like 2

The current continuous inhumane bombardment of Gaza, which includes the destruction of hospitals, the targeting of ambulances, and the disruption of water and power supplies, constitutes a grave violation of human rights and international law and nothing short of a crime against humanity. Israel's actions are not solely in response to the loss of soldiers and civilians but are also seen as retaliation for the humiliating Hamas attack which destroyed the myth about the invincible army and exposed vulnerabilities within the Israeli military. Images of IDF officers being dragged from their tank then taken prisoners and marched on to Gaza are immortal.

Historical instances, such as the United States' withdrawal from Vietnam, Lebanon, and more recently, Afghanistan, along with the Soviet Union's retreat from Afghanistan, highlight the challenges of long-term occupations. It raises the question of whether Israel can feasibly reoccupy Gaza. Even if such an endeavor were to occur (which is uncertain), it is likely that Israel would eventually be compelled to withdraw, potentially leaving Hamas in even a stronger position (The Taliban victory is fresh example).

At the heart of this ongoing conflict lies the issue of the illegal occupation of the Palestinian homeland. Addressing this root cause is essential to resolving the longstanding issues that have persisted for seven decades.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Even the Al Jazeera front person remarked that it was unusual that biden had not called for restraint. IMO netanyahu will have received an unspoken message that they can go as far as they like without restraint.

Just mentioned that 140 children have been killed by the israelis in Gaza.

Only 140? Have a ways to go then for payback. 

Nits make lice as the Jew haters say. Go Izzys go, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Slaughter them until they cry Uncle like the USA did to the Japanese and Germans. They are good folks now aren't they, all the foolishness got beat out of them.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

It raises the question of whether Israel can feasibly reoccupy Gaza.

From the bombing campaign ( without any calls for restraint by the americans ) I suspect that the intention is to remove any possibility of continued occupation of Gaza.

Where the 2 million+ Gazans will go is unknown.

Netanyahu has stated that the current bombing is "just the beginning" and "every corner will be attacked".

( excuse me if I didn't get the quotes 100% correct )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just seen on Al Jazeera. Israel bombs the border crossing to Egypt to stop Palestinians leaving.

Seems netanyahu was just lying when he said Gazan's should leave, as they can't now even if they want to.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/bombardments-hit-area-gaza-sinai-border-crossing-gaza-officials-2023-10-10/

Pressure on Gaza border alarms Egypt as strikes close crossing

Also, israel has been attacking ambulances

https://www.anews.com.tr/middle-east/2023/10/10/israeli-warplanes-target-4-ambulances-in-gaza

Israeli warplanes target 4 ambulances in Gaza

Israel is creating millions of enemies that will be dedicated to killing israelis for generations. Hamas will have to turn away potential recruits as there will be so many

Heck if I was in charge of the Israeli forces I’d take that border between Egypt and Gaza anyone who wants leave would be checked out fingerprints photographed recorded detained if suspicious then I’d get the drill rigs out and turn the underground areas to dust with explosives so any tunnels would collapse not one drop of fuel if they want water they would have to get it in person at a controlled location.they murdered families in their homes if the Palestinians want to join the world they need to give up these terrorists just what did they expect they are barbarians and yes they did get screwed over by the Israelis I get that but I get what they did as well 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't have to read <deleted> like that, so off to the ignore list with you.

Bye.

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Take it back a step further - why don't the Israeli's put a stop to stealing Palestinian land?

Take it a step back further The Israelis put a stop to the Ottomans stealing Arab Land that was stolen from the Christians who inherited it after the Romans conquered it.

The conquering of land is only bad if you dont like the folks doing it.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The Israeli Defence minister is obviously not alone in believing that Gazans are animals.

You are not debating are you? Just trying to pick a fight. I have never said, suggested or even hinted, that I think that the inhabitants of Gaza are animals. I do however think that Hamas are "beyond the pale" in so many ways. I have no sympathy for them, (Hamas) as they (Hamas) face the consequences of their actions. I do not extend that animosity to the people of Gaza.

This particular exchange remember was about the insensitivity of a TV journalist in his questioning of a man whose family had been taken as hostages 

Many of us have strong views on both the atrocities of the last few days, and the wider aspects of the ongoing situation. I have tried to temper my reactions, and when asked for my opinions and possible solutions give as thoughtful an opinion as I can as persuasively as I can. By all means offer alternatives, argue them forcibly, but all you are doing is trying to pick a fight because we may hold different views.

We don't have to go back far through this thread to find posts suggesting many more inhuman and frankly abhorrent ways to treat the people of Gaza. You choose to ignore them. You are not, by any chance, having discerned that I feel strongly about the subject (and dare I say it,  am able to construct and project some reasonable arguments), trying to goad me into losing my temper and saying something that would have me or my posts taken down?

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Bye.

Take it a step back further The Israelis put a stop to the Ottomans stealing Arab Land that was stolen from the Christians who inherited it after the Romans conquered it.

The conquering of land is only bad if you dont like the folks doing it.

The difference is the era in which the events are occurring.

Humanity has evolved and what was once acceptable is no longer.

Post WW2 saw the end of overt colonialism everywhere except.....

32 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Take it back a step further - why don't the Israeli's put a stop to stealing Palestinian land?

Notice that for certain posters that it's always the Palestinians fault as the peace loving israelis never do anything like stealing land, building illegal settlements on Palestinian land, attacking unarmed Palestinians and destroying their houses and olive trees, raiding them in the middle of the night and killing their children. So when the Palestinians strike back, they actually have no reason to do so as the peace loving israelis only want the best for Palestinians.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well to some, beheading infants, taking hostages, and slaughtering unarmed civilians is acceptable as long as the victims are Jews.

THe world will spin very nicely without Hamas, or even Gaza. 

And to some the utter destruction of urban areas, knowingly slaughtering untold numbers of non combatants is acceptable as long as the victims are from a different religion or have a different skin colour.

It's quite amusing, all of those here who have leapt at every imagined opportunity to accuse others of antisemitism in this thread have nothing to say when posts such as yours appear.

Would the world would spin very nicely without Israeli's or Israel?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Sounds like you support the Hamas  goal of pushing the Jews into the sea.

I support a 2 state solution based upon the 1967 green line.

Do you agree with your comrade that the world would spin very nicely without Hamas or Gaza?

Do you think such commentary is on par with the grossest forms of antisemitism?

Have you the courage to answer the above 2 questions?

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just watched John Kirby ( W H spokesman ) trying to waffle his way out of answering all the tough questions asked by Al Jazeera interviewer.

Just the usual "we support the israelis" and "israelis are the victims".

Complete waste of time asking him anything.

Only Israeli newspaper Haaretz dares to say that the Israeli government is at the origin of this attack.

US and EU representatives will indeed say that Israel is in a plot of Iran, antisemitism, etc...

Telling otherwise is political suicide.

• Thumbs Up 1