ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

It very disingenuous to call other posters Israeli apologists just because they have shown concern over the barbaric crimes Hamas have just committed in Israel, if anything perhaps it may be time for some Palestinian apologists to look in the mirror.

Have you any doubt that both sides have committed unforgivable crimes against humanity?

There is a very clear difference between the two sides debating this issues.

Nobody is claiming that Hamas is an innocent party, yet those supporting Israel cannot admit the reality that Israel is also not an innocent party.

Who is denying Hamas has committed vile crimes?

You will struggle to find such claims, and if you do, they are but outliers.

On the other side however....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

Hey, steady on, he has probably read all the books, got all the kit stored in his cupboard for when the time comes, and likely has been cultivating the droopy moustache for several years now.

like one of those "slinkys" - the tightly coiled springs that kids have - totally useless but great fun watching them fall down stairs...

IMG_1749.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

I hear you, it's pointless as there are people here showing no compassion towards the many innocent Palestinian peoples. 

Sadly, they have a motive to insult anyone who says ANYTHING against Israel. Israel can and have done no wrong in this conflict. I understand they may be American, or Jewish but there no point in posting here when you are being insulted. The trolls and brainwashed win. Goodbye. 

Do you not find a great deal of satisfaction in seeing the absolute weakness of their arguments?

I for one find it encouraging that I am on the right path towards the truth when the case against my position consists of nothing but ignorance, lies, hypocrisy, misrepresentations and a very concerted effort to avoid facts.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Good for you.

Was just saying that for a joke. I have Jewish friends, and have had them all my life. My family is half Polish, so I know what being suppressed is, what they did to my people during the war. Like the Doors too

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

A wiki entry from Journal articles does not make Israel a terrorist organization like Isis as you claimed. 

Yeah, whatever mate.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/29766230

I could post a thousand links and you still wouldn't accept reality.

Spend your life believing whatever nonsense you choose, it's no skin off my nose.

BTW - What exactly do the Israeli's mean when they say "mowing the lawn"?

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/mow-lawn-israel’s-strategy-perpetual-war-palestinians-185775

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yeah, whatever mate.

Spend your life believing whatever nonsense you choose, it's no skin off my nose.

Yeah whatever mate does not really convince me, nor does that journal article that I already mentioned, again your claim:

"Hamas and Israel are a terrorist organisations like Isis."

Pure misinformation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

What do you mean hunt down?

Surely they know exactly where they are or they wouldn’t be dropping so many bombs from 10,000 feet on residential areas - would they?

They have constructed miles of tunnels underneath gaza this is how Hammas are being supplied from Iran. This is where most of the hostages will be hidden. There more use alive then dead but once Israel commit to a ground offence they will be killed.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yeah, whatever mate.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/mow-lawn-israel’s-strategy-perpetual-war-palestinians-185775

Is the 'mow the lawn' phrase commonly used in Israeli policy? Or is a phrase taken from the linked Op-ED appearing on the article you referenced?

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Do you not find a great deal of satisfaction in seeing the absolute weakness of their arguments?

I for one find it encouraging that I am on the right path towards the truth when the case against my position consists of nothing but ignorance, lies, hypocrisy, misrepresentations and a very concerted effort to avoid facts.

Not really. 

I do not accept being called a liar or racist. 

Should be allowed on a forum like this. 

I have kept in touch with Israelis I met in India, at Buddhist retreats 30 years ago. I know many Jewish Americans, but most of them are now Hindu, or followers of Ram Dass, a former Jewish Spiritual teacher. 

Krishna Dass(Jewish) one of them. 

I've received valuable spiritual advice from a Rabbi here(on Skype and in person, even at his house). 

When I did religious tests ie what religion is most suitable for you, Judaism was no 1. I highly respect the religion. 

I am not going to be called a antisemite by ignorant trolls, who don't even know what it means. 

I am all for Religious harmony. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Morch said:

Over 20 US citizens were killed, last I checked. Enough grounds to 'stick their noses'.

They had there carrier and other vessels on route before Saturday sending out a message to iran and syria and any other states aiding israel.

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yeah whatever mate does not really convince me, nor does that journal article that I already mentioned, again your claim:

"Hamas and Israel are a terrorist organisations like Isis."

Pure misinformation

You are entitled to your opinion.

I'm sure there are many who share it just as there are many who don't.

The issue is certainly being discussed and debated:

Should Israel be classified as a state sponsor of terrorism? That question is being debated in the wake of a story that NBC News broke late last week.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/israel-and-proxy-terrorism/252971/

26 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Indeed I have seen images of Hamas terrorism.

Not videos though, I am aware they exist but I have no desire to witness such depravity.

The point of the post you are responding to though is not to question if Hamas has committed vile crimes, but to question whether or not there has been confirmation of the claim that Hamas beheaded 40 babies.

As far as I am aware, to date, this has not been forthcoming by either the independent press or the Israeli government.

The truth matters so no one should rush to judgement or accept the accusations that have been and will continue to be made by either side without adequate verification by reputable sources.

I have no idea if the babies story is real.

But, there were plenty of other Hamas atrocities to warrant eliminating the ability of Hamas to do that again.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

I have no idea if the babies story is real.

But, there were plenty of other Hamas atrocities to warrant eliminating the ability of Hamas to do that again.

You are conflating two separate issues.

1. None of us have any proof that the babies story is real - yet.

2. Yes, Hamas's confirmed atrocities warrant an immediate (and proportionate) response.

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

You are entitled to your opinion.

Gee thanks

You however are not entitled to spread misinformation without being called out for it.

You're not the first to classify whatever you don't want to be true as misinformation and you won't be the last.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/4/7/israels-violence-is-open-terrorism-stop-calling-it

https://www.amazon.com/State-Terror-Terrorism-Created-Modern/dp/1566560683

• Thumbs Up 1